Home Non Cigar Related

Please allow me to re-introduce myself...

2»

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Krieg:
    LOL, uh oh...don't tempt Evan...as I remember it...he was just as bad as Alex "The Unabomber" ;)
    Williams couldnt carry ejenne's jock.

Yeah - I said it!

ejenne87:
    Thanks for the warm welcome back fellas! I was looking through my supplies and noticed that I need to place an order before I have any kind of shipping material haha. So it sounds like it's time to try some new AJ blends so I have a humi pillow and a box to send some stuff out in :-P
    "Baby, I had to! I needed a humi pillow!" LMAO! If it works - best. excuse. EVER!!! ;-)

• clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,750
    Evan, welcome back brotha! I too took some time away from the forums, relocated, and haven't been smoking much lately, but just can't seem to stay away from this place. Even if I stopped smoking cigars all together, I'd probably still hang around here. Glad to hear things are going well for you and that you're making your way into a community you love and enjoy.

Cheers,
    Phil
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:
    LOL, uh oh...don't tempt Evan...as I remember it...he was just as bad as Alex "The Unabomber" ;)

Yeah - I said it!

HAHA! I guess it's time for me to remind people of the mayhem I can cause... I'm thinking I should send you a PM Glen ;-)
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    The Sniper:
    ejenne87:
    Thanks for the warm welcome back fellas! I was looking through my supplies and noticed that I need to place an order before I have any kind of shipping material haha. So it sounds like it's time to try some new AJ blends so I have a humi pillow and a box to send some stuff out in :-P
    "Baby, I had to! I needed a humi pillow!" LMAO! If it works - best. excuse. EVER!!! ;-)

LOL that would be the best excuse ever. love it. Welcome back man.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Welcome and welcome to Austin, I'm out in Dripping Springs. If your looking for a B&M there are several in Austin. The nicest is the Bolivar Lounge which has moved and currently being remodeled. The there is Habana House which the best humidor selection. Hero and Legacies up north they are ok but not great. Several of us herf at the Stephen F Austin on their balcony on Fridays if your ever interested.
    ejenne87:
    The Sniper:
    Krieg:

Yeah - I said it!

HAHA! I guess it's time for me to remind people of the mayhem I can cause... I'm thinking I should send you a PM Glen ;-)
    And replied sir. :-)