Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CAUTION. Be on the Look Out...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Today I realized that we have had a break out at the Looney Barn. We have 2 psycho brothers with a vengeance on the loose. I have been a victim of 2 knock-out punches. Both of these packages are so far "over the top" that I am almost too embarrassed to post pictures.

The first package I received was from Toombes. We b!tch slapped each other a couple of weeks ago and I thought he had had enough. Wrong. He proceeded to start round 2 with an amazing package of great cigars. Dan is quickly becoming a force to be reckoned with. Make no mistake about it, He ain't skeerd. Thank you Dan, now I won't feel bad when I blow your azz up.

I was also "pimp slapped" from JHewey. Justin has targeted my lair 3 times this month. Unfortunately, he has been able to acquire enough personal information about me that he knows the brand of cigars that I enjoy the most. With this information he continues to pound me unmercifully. Because of Justin's actions I have moved him to my top 10 Most Wanted. Justin, I can't believe that you sent me this box of My Fathers. It's like you are reading my mind. Remember, no good deed goes unpunished. Thank you. Normally I would display these cigars, but it is a full box and they are going into storage.

Comments