Home Non Cigar Related

Would you know a dictator if you saw one??

jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
Evidently a non-working URL..... Sorry

Comments

• crzydimnd68crzydimnd68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 136
    Been looking at a wannabe for about the last three years now.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    crzydimnd68:
    Been looking at a wannabe for about the last three years now.
    You must be Canadian. We have a wannabe Dear Leader here in our country right now. He finds things like laws and proceedure get in the way of him doing what he wants.
  • DynaguyDynaguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 49
    Yeah, it would be a lot better with a real right wing conservative in office, Then big corporations could do what they want completely unfettered by any regulation or responsibility. And the best part is the government could tell us who we could sleep with, how we might grow (or choose not to grow) our families as well as how to worship (nonchristians need not apply). I'm sick of all of this. We need some middle of the road Republicans (like me) and middle of the road Democrats in office so we can skip the catch phrases, talking points and slogans and move forward with solving our problems.
    Dynaguy:
    Yeah, it would be a lot better with a real right wing conservative in office, Then big corporations could do what they want completely unfettered by any regulation or responsibility. And the best part is the government could tell us who we could sleep with, how we might grow (or choose not to grow) our families as well as how to worship (nonchristians need not apply). I'm sick of all of this. We need some middle of the road Republicans (like me) and middle of the road Democrats in office so we can skip the catch phrases, talking points and slogans and move forward with solving our problems.
    Hey none of that logical stuff... those kinds of arguements have NO ROOM in politics. LMAO.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I think the dictator just removed your post JL.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    My post was still here when I read yours, Beatnic, but the thread seems to have been hijacked. Oh, well, C'est la Vie......
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I can't see what you're trying to post Marty, and when I copy and paste the web address in your post it just takes me to yahoo mail login.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    laker1963:
    Dynaguy:
    Hey none of that logical stuff... those kinds of arguements have NO ROOM in politics. LMAO.
    hehe.. btw the gop threw all their moderates out. your all alone.
    j0z3r:
    I can't see what you're trying to post Marty, and when I copy and paste the web address in your post it just takes me to yahoo mail login.

That's really weird because I posted it from my iPhone and looked at it just before I started typing this response to you and the photo is still there. I don't understand how no one else can see it except me. Hmmmm!
    jlmarta:
    j0z3r:

That's really weird because I posted it from my iPhone and looked at it just before I started typing this response to you and the photo is still there. I don't understand how no one else can see it except me. Hmmmm!
    Maybe because you were/are logged in on yahoo? I really don't know either.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    Okay, I'm on my PC now and the photo is still there. Weird!! Maybe Krebsie has worked some of his magic on the post although I don't know why he would. It's just a photo of a 'tater....

Are you saying that all you're getting is the red X, JJ??
    you have it in your computer and cache.
    Not any more. I deleted the whole thing. I'll find it and try again......

Okay, once more...Would you know a dictator is you saw one??

jlmarta:

Okay, once more...Would you know a dictator is you saw one??

Hey that looks like our Prime Minister ! Just call him Steve.
    I know you guy's don't pay much attention to Canadian news but, the reason I say that this tater picture is a picture of our PM the reason is that he and his party are under investigation for possibly rigging the last federal election! He could end up losing control of the government over this and his party is certainly going to pay a price for this. They are being accused of voter suppression and fake phone calls to opposition party supporters. That is illegal in Canada during an election.

So just in case anyone thought it was in poor taste for me to refer to him and this tater as the same person, I thought I would provide a little background. Dishonestly trying to rig an election here in Canada is a BIG deal.
  • ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
    Not sure if I would know but I do know I want to see the movie.
    Oh sh*t, that hilarious Marty.
    This reminded me of a joke.

Bill and Hillary were upstairs at the White House getting ready for a Halloween ball. Hillary was in the bathroom getting ready, and when she emerged Bill was shocked:

She was completely naked save for a lemon dangling over her crotch.
    "Hillary!" cried Bill. "You can't go downstairs dressed like that!"

"I can and I will," she replied.

"But you're the First Lady! What will people say?"

"Give it a rest, Bubba," she replied placidly. "This is my costume."

Bill shrugged, and went in to the bathroom himself.

When he emerged, Hillary actually screamed. He was completely nude except for the potato he had strategically placed over his privates.

"William Jefferson Clinton! You can't really be planning on going to the party like that."

"I am."

"But you're the President of the United States! The leader of the free world!" Hillary was frantic. "What will people say?"

"Look, Hillary. If you can go to the party as a sourpuss, then I can go as a dicktater."
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    j0z3r:

Bill and Hillary were upstairs at the White House getting ready for a Halloween ball. Hillary was in the bathroom getting ready, and when she emerged Bill was shocked:

When he emerged, Hillary actually screamed. He was completely nude except for the potato he had strategically placed over his privates.

"William Jefferson Clinton! You can't really be planning on going to the party like that."

"I am."

"But you're the President of the United States! The leader of the free world!" Hillary was frantic. "What will people say?"

"Look, Hillary. If you can go to the party as a sourpuss, then I can go as a dicktater."

Good one Joe !
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    laker1963:
    I know you guy's don't pay much attention to Canadian news but, the reason I say that this tater picture is a picture of our PM the reason is that he and his party are under investigation for possibly rigging the last federal election! He could end up losing control of the government over this and his party is certainly going to pay a price for this. They are being accused of voter suppression and fake phone calls to opposition party supporters. That is illegal in Canada during an election.

So just in case anyone thought it was in poor taste for me to refer to him and this tater as the same person, I thought I would provide a little background.
    Dishonestly trying to rig an election here in Canada is a BIG deal.

That should be a big deal anywhere Doug !
    gmill880:
    laker1963:

So just in case anyone thought it was in poor taste for me to refer to him and this tater as the same person, I thought I would provide a little background.

No kidding, however too bad the PM didn't get a hold of the GOP here in the US along with their buddies in ALEC, they've got the voter suppression thing down pretty good.
    gmill880:
    j0z3r:

"I am."

Good one Joe !
    hehe, nicely done.
    phobicsquirrel:
    gmill880:
    laker1963:

No kidding, however too bad the PM didn't get a hold of the GOP here in the US along with their buddies in ALEC, they've got the voter suppression thing down pretty good.
    Actually the Conservatives here in Canada work very closley with the Republicans in the US. This tyrp of politicing is NOT done in Canada. At least not up until now.

The Cons are accused of calling people (non supporters) in ridings where it was too close to call and telling them the polling station had been changed to some remote across town location. There is now ahuge investigation underway and if they are found guilty it will likely end in a whole batch of by elections and could easily overturn their present majority government.