Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

CigarChat

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Just a reminder that CigarChat kicks off in an hour... click here to join! CigarChat

tonight we're smoking the Tatuaje Cabaiguan... I'm firing up the Guapos Natural myself... so stop by and say hi...

Comments

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Sorry I can't make it tonight Robby.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Wish I could have gotten home in time but I was on the road. I'll try and make it next week.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    We have some big names in the works... Nick Perdomo, Eddie Ortege and Gary Griffith owner of Emilio Cigars are all interested in joining CigarChat... I'll keep you guys posted once we get some dates nailed down...
    Looks like Jon Huber of Crowned Heads, the makers of Four Kicks, is on board as well... the names are getting bigger...
    Oh man awesome. I'm gonna have to set my phone to remind me on thurs.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    robbyras:
    We have some big names in the works... Nick Perdomo, Eddie Ortege and Gary Griffith owner of Emilio Cigars are all interested in joining CigarChat... I'll keep you guys posted once we get some dates nailed down...

Whats this CIgar Chat!
    OZ! I run it on my site... It's basically a live chat that centers around a specific cigar... My posts here mention some guests we'll have joining us in the future... When we have guests, like Jon Huber of Crowned Heads, you guys can log on and ask him questions directly. He will be online and answer the questions personally. If you click on the link in my signature you can find the CigarChat page... there is an archive so you can go through and check out past chats...

oh, and when we have a guest, there is usually a giveaway... just sayin :)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    What is next week Robby?
    Next week we are smoking the Warlock. I'm actually traveling next Thursday so my co-host Logan is flying solo... he actually picked the cigar... I'm not a fan...

I actually added an upcoming list to my site... go to this link CigarChat and you'll see the chat page... below is a list of upcoming cigars and guests and a list of past chats...

Our next guest is Toro y Leon on 3/15... I'm going to give them some run all week with reviews, interview and a giveway during CigarChat... we also have RoMa Craft (makers of CroMagnon) on 3/29, Nadi Cigars on 4/19 and a few who have yet to set a date : Jon Huber of Crowned Heads (makers of Four Kicks), Rodrigo Cigars and TL Johnson Cigars. A few big names in the works are Eddie Ortega and Nick Perdomo Jr.
    It's official!!! Jon Huber (an potentially Mike Conder) will be a guest on CigarChat on a special date and time! Jon will join us for a Q&A (and most likely a Giveaway) on Tuesday April 10 at 7PM Eastern! Mark your calendars! Can you tall I'm PUMPED!!!!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Awesome I'm in from now on. I just went through some of the chats good work.
    Awesome! I just happen to have 1 warlock that's been in my humi about 5 months, it came in one of the first bombs ever sent to me. I just keep looking at it. I think the name intimidates me.Just saw your reminder button, excellent idea. Now I know you told me once before but I'm a bit slow. What time is that EST. I'm thinking 6:00 pm.
    It starts at 7PM Eastern...

I'm trying to get Alex and The Beard to come on as guests... we may need to start a thread dedicated to the cause!
    robbyras:
    It starts at 7PM Eastern...

I'm trying to get Alex and The Beard to come on as guests... we may need to start a thread dedicated to the cause!
    There you go!