Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

100th post

Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
I see everyone doing passes when they hit 1k,2k,5k or whatever, when you hit 100, is this when you do a pass with the swisher plastic tips? Just wondering!!! Lol

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Un_Sub:
    I see everyone doing passes when they hit 1k,2k,5k or whatever, when you hit 100, is this when you do a pass with the swisher plastic tips? Just wondering!!! Lol

Plastic tips!! Woo hoo!!! Sign me up!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    you could choose to do something off the wall and send some borks a padron 80 or 85th anny.,, i hear icpleel likes black and milds, lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jj20030:
    you could choose to do something off the wall and send some borks a padron 80 or 85th anny.,, i hear icpleel likes black and milds, lol

+1!!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Un_Sub:
    Hey, Congratulations for 100 posts. Some people dont last that long. 400 more posts and you are at "Sponsor" level. lol.
  • Un_SubUn_Sub Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 210
    greg2648:
    Un_Sub:
    Hey, Congratulations for 100 posts. Some people dont last that long. 400 more posts and you are at "Sponsor" level. lol.

well, it only took me about 2 weeks to get to 100, so I figure about a month and a half and I'll be there!