Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Newbs I Hit, an going to!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Those bombs were gifts for YOU to enjoy, a welcoming gift to the Forums.
Retribution to me is not needed, the enjoyment of the cigars and the Thank You's are/were quite enough! If you wish to do a payback, build your collections, add to the forum and when it comes time, give a liitle helping bomb to a newb. That would be your payback.
If you wish to do a trade later, I'm in!! But to bomb me back, you must NOT be playing with a full deck!!! So please enjoy and to the New newbs on my list already this morning, I apologize NOW, for when I return from Vacation!!! Mike

Comments

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    You're a good man, Mike. Enjoy your trip.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Have fun in FL, brother. I'll be waiting when you get home... MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    beatnic:
    He is NOT!!!! He keeps picking on the new kids. Bully. That's what he is a Bully! Maybe he should be surrounded by some of the "older" kids in the school yard and taught a lesson he won't soon forget.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    laker1963:
    beatnic:
    He is NOT!!!! He keeps picking on the new kids. Bully. That's what he is a Bully! Maybe he should be surrounded by some of the "older" kids in the school yard and taught a lesson he won't soon forget.
    Ok laker when I get back!! You and I !!!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    MVW67:
    Those bombs were gifts for YOU to enjoy, a welcoming gift to the Forums.
    Retribution to me is not needed, the enjoyment of the cigars and the Thank You's are/were quite enough! If you wish to do a payback, build your collections, add to the forum and when it comes time, give a liitle helping bomb to a newb. That would be your payback.
    If you wish to do a trade later, I'm in!! But to bomb me back, you must NOT be playing with a full deck!!! So please enjoy and to the New newbs on my list already this morning, I apologize NOW, for when I return from Vacation!!! Mike
    I like this!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    laker1963:
    beatnic:
    I like this better,,lol
    I say we gang up on him and give him a Super Atomic Mega Power Wedgie! That'll teach him to be nice to the other kids.
    Let's play nice!!!!
    MVW67:
    Let's play nice!!!!

You don't!!! Aren't you supposed to be on vacation? Go away and leave us in relative safety for awhile! Just kidding, Mike. Enjoy your time off, brother.
    The Kid:
    laker1963:
    beatnic:
    I like this better,,lol
    ok when I get back, ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight!!