Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Made My Day. Thanks Guys!

Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
You tricksters! I get a box to day marked for lighter repair. I open it up and find the Xikar Enigma and to my surprise it's working just fine. Digging a little deeper I find some cigars which at first I thought were a return and then a note. Thanks to AMZ1301, Ajgarlett, JJ20030, 415, Mtuccelli and RCY. You guys made my friday I will get a picture later tonight and post it to the face book. Be aware though your uppens will come!

Comments

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    LMAO! This was an AWESOME thing to do for one of the people who makes CCom as great as it is and always takes great care of us! My salute to the bombers, my congrats to Andy D (well deserved BTW), and I cant wait to see the pictures! Great job fellas! :-D

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Are we allowed to bomb CCom? The office might get destroyed by some of these cats hanging out here...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    catfishbluezz:
    Are we allowed to bomb CCom? The office might get destroyed by some of these cats hanging out here...
    Yeah... like anybody on the forums ever needed to be "allowed" to bomb anyone.... LOL :-D

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    there's actually one more out there... ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    That was outstanding! Couldn't have happened to a better feller, unless it was me... J/K! Great smack down guys!
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    LoL!! Thats awesome!! I don't think anyone is safe from a bomb!! If you have a log-in...your fair game!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Is the address to their office different from the regular return address? I might have something planned in the future.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    That's far out, wonder who the brain behind that was. #1
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    The Sniper:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah... like anybody on the forums ever needed to be "allowed" to bomb anyone.... LOL :-D

Haha, ain't that the troof. Great hit guys.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    j0z3r:
    The Sniper:
    catfishbluezz:

Haha, ain't that the troof. Great hit guys.
    This is really cool! well done fellas!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I believe this is a first for us. Nicely done.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    rick deseves all the credit for this and im glad and feel honored and privileged he saw to include me into this and the hit on doromath also!, thanks rick, great borkism,lol, and i hope you enjoy the 2 i chose to add andy!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    thats pretty cool, never thought of ccom reps being targets.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    rick deseves all the credit for this and im glad and feel honored and privileged he saw to include me into this and the hit on doromath also!, thanks rick, great borkism,lol, and i hope you enjoy the 2 i chose to add andy!
    +1 sorry my travels interfered with my participation,,Great work guys!!! Andy is an awesome dude and has helped me more times than I can count...btw JDH I cant count..lol
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:

Got dang it Jimmy, stop accusing :). Andy, Thanks a ton for getting Doromath attention for us. We really appreciate it. This just proves that CCOM reps are more than salesman to us. Thank you again Andy. If anyone is wondering how or why it was just these guys. It was because I made a thread asking Doromath where abouts. And these were the guys that chimed in or sent me PM's like AMZ. Really appreciate the effort from The Kid and Isaac (lcpeel).

• Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Sorry I haven't gotten a picture up yep. Found my camera but my memory card is MIA. Smoked the VSG corona last night and had the Air bender lancero today while disc golfing. Thanks again guys.
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Sorry I haven't gotten a picture up yep. Found my camera but my memory card is MIA. Smoked the VSG corona last night and had the Air bender lancero today while disc golfing. Thanks again guys.

Smoke that Shark Andy!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,521
    Now this is awesome! Way to go dudes.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    one of the best thank you's yet!!!!! Very Classy...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Andrew Dzikoski:

Nice, glad to see your enjoying the cigars Andy.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Best Bomb Ever!!! Excellent job, Andy is very deserving of a good bomb. Stuff like this makes me proud to be a member of this community.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's freaking awesome! Nicely done gentlemen
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Glad this brought some joy to your day !!! RCY's note says it all. Employees in customer service that go above and beyond expectations rarely get the praise they deserve. Ccom is lucky to have you. Enjoy the sticks brother.