Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Operation Thunderstruck

2»

Comments

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    lcpleel:
    Raven & Foxhound, Fvck you.
    Thanks Rudy, Thanks A lot. Lol
    Dude is that an original Tabacos Baez? Those things are so freaking good, I'm still harrasing the beard to talk to DPG to get those back in production. The Series H is solid, but the Original Connie wrapped ones are so good.

Nice freaking hit though Rudy.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    This wasn't part of "thunderstruck", Rudy & I were doing a trade, but this is what I found waiting for me when I got home:image

Thanks Rudy! That's one big Hemmingway! Great trade, the man knows how to do it right doesn't he! But he just cannot count for shite! Supposed to be a 5 stick trade, so's I can try the Mi Barrio. Whaddayagonnado!!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    JDH:
    This wasn't part of "thunderstruck", Rudy & I were doing a trade, but this is what I found waiting for me when I got home:image

Thanks Rudy! That's one big Hemmingway! Great trade, the man knows how to do it right doesn't he!
    Your Welcome!!! Yea that canones is a biggie! Enjoy and it was a pleasure tradin with ya!
    The Kid:
    JDH:

Thanks Rudy! That's one big Hemmingway! Great trade, the man knows how to do it right doesn't he!
    Your Welcome!!! Yea that canones is a biggie! Enjoy and it was a pleasure tradin with ya!
    You better wait tiill you open your end before you go slappin my back ...it might be a bushel of backwoods, or a satchel of swishers, or a case of noodles....ya never know!
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    JDH:

You better wait tiill you open your end before you go slappin my back ...it might be a bushel of backwoods, or a satchel of swishers, or a case of noodles....ya never know!
    Backwoods I f'n love backwoods and noodles too,, Hot digidy damn!!!!!Its all good my friend its all good!!!
    The Kid:
    JDH:
    The Kid:
    JDH:

Backwoods I f'n love backwoods and noodles too,, Hot digidy damn!!!!!Its all good my friend its all good!!!
    You guys up in the Great NW are a little weird. I should know, I lived up there for 20 years.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    NOT AGAIN !!!! So I just got back from vacation last night. I get up, go back to work this morning which everyone knows blows...m*therf*ckers leave all kinds sh!t for me to do..., which is a whole 'nother story. I come home from work and all that's left of my house is a pile of rubble. What the hell Rudy !!!!

Seriously, thanks for the sticks Mr. Always Smooth, my mood has done a complete 180.

• lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    What's my unbanned cigar??
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    amz1301:
    NOT AGAIN !!!! So I just got back from vacation last night. I get up, go back to work this morning which everyone knows blows...m*therf*ckers leave all kinds sh!t for me to do..., which is a whole 'nother story. I come home from work and all that's left of my house is a pile of rubble. What the hell Rudy !!!!

Seriously, thanks for the sticks Mr. Always Smooth, my mood has done a complete 180.

Whoa...The Kid is Kickin some serious a$$ Nice!
    lcpleel:
    What's my unbanned cigar??
    Donkey Droppin!!!seriously
    PM SENT
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
    Rocky to Bullwinkle....Rocky to Bullwinkle....Thought my nuts were safe...I repeat, thought my nuts were safe....Kerrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhhhhhh......Kerrrrrrrrrrrsssshhhhhhhhh.....Rocky to Bullwinkle.....Warthog has just trampled my nuts....Repeat, Warthog has trampled my nuts....Ground is not safe....Repeat, ground is not safe....

Oh, and stay out of the water as well.....

Thanx Rudy, Juan has been knocked out....
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    spindrift:
    Rocky to Bullwinkle....Rocky to Bullwinkle....Thought my nuts were safe...I repeat, thought my nuts were safe....Kerrrrrrrrrrshhhhhhhhhhhh......Kerrrrrrrrrrrsssshhhhhhhhh.....Rocky to Bullwinkle.....Warthog has just trampled my nuts....Repeat, Warthog has trampled my nuts....Ground is not safe....Repeat, ground is not safe....

thought yall had a truce? lmfao
    jj20030:
    spindrift:

thought yall had a truce? lmfao
    LMAO,, This last engagement has brought us back to the table and negotiation talks are under way,,,,Bullwinkle to Rocky,, Enjoy My Friend,,Bullwinkle out!!!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    All I can say is....DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    ENFIDL:
    All I can say is....DAAYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!
    Mind if i quote you on that?
    Raven this is Foxhound: Forward Air control is reporting 5 out of 6 targets hit your strike team is instructed to disengage and return to nest! over.
    Foxhound this is Raven: Copy that, strike team returning to nest!
    Raven this is Foxhound we just picked up two more targets at the following coordinates,0311 1660 0002 2601 4450, 0311 1660 0002 2601 4443 whats your state?
    Foxhound this is Raven we are one plus one zero to splash, able to do a shoot and scoot!
    Roger that Raven! Be informed that JDH has some victory cigars waiting for ya at the nest,,,WHOOO HOOOO BOYS we got some awesome sticks to burn courtesy of JDH... Thank You JDH!!!!!! Really lookin forward to trying that Perdomo,,Thanks again,,Backwoods my ass!!!
    Photobucket
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    Raven this is Foxhound we just picked up two more targets at the following coordinates,0311 1660 0002 2601 4450, 0311 1660 0002 2601 4443 whats your state?
    Foxhound this is Raven we are one plus one zero to splash, able to do a shoot and scoot!
    Roger that Raven! Be informed that JDH has some victory cigars waiting for ya at the nest,,,WHOOO HOOOO BOYS we got some awesome sticks to burn courtesy of JDH... Thank You JDH!!!!!! Really lookin forward to trying that Perdomo,,Thanks again,,Backwoods my ass!!!
    Photobucket
    nice hit jdh
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Backwoods yer ass, eh? Livin up there in God's country, yer lucky I didn't send you a fish in a Starbucks bag. FYI - I had one of those Ovals tonight; I think they need some rest. It's out of a box I bought last month, and I think they're a little young. That's the last of my Torano 50's, two years on 'em I think. You'll like that Triunfador. If you don't, I'll be damned, & you'll get Backwoodsed for sure!
    IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A 5 STICK TRADE.........1, 2, 3, 4, 5......WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS!!!!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Looks like 5 to me
    Direwolf:
    Looks like 5 to me
    See what I mean!!!