Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Florida!! Extra, Extra !!!

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Ok, In Florida for vacation, golf and fun in the sun... Decided earlier to take a said amount of sticks (which happens to be 85 sticks) and whatever comes home with me, will send out to one BOTL.. Ok, so as I was smoking some yesterday, from: Toombes, Buckeyecigar, Ken Light, Greg, Jasonusa 1, Deejmemixx so far one day!!!! The sticks I have brought are gifts, trades, winnings from some of you, and I cannot part with, plus it would go against my ethics, and the unwritten rule!!!! So will still send said quanity that is left offer, but not the ones I have with me, will be smoking cigars from Bandyt09, Direwolf, Greg, Haybelt, today and others stay tuned!!!

Comments

• RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Enjoy the sun brother, hope you got a place on the beach to enjoy those morning and evening sticks.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Yup enjoy it for sure dude.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Just livin the life...
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    You picked a great weekend to come down. The temps just dropped. It's been in the 80s all week. Golfs gonna be tough with the high winds.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Mike,

Can't remember if you are going to the keys at all but if you end up in Key West, go see Mark at Cigar City U.S.A. in El Mason de Pepe Restaurant, largest disply of Fuente stuff I have ever seen. Great guy to chat with, especially with a El Mason de Pepe Mojito in hand......

Maybe you'll even get to see a spindrift Anejo (Shark?) box clock displayed.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bandyt09:
    Mike,

Can't remember if you are going to the keys at all but if you end up in Key West, go see Mark at Cigar City U.S.A. in El Mason de Pepe Restaurant, largest disply of Fuente stuff I have ever seen. Great guy to chat with, especially with a El Mason de Pepe Mojito in hand......

Maybe you'll even get to see a spindrift Anejo (Shark?) box clock displayed.
    Wish I was havin fun in the sun!!!,, Not much sun around these parts,,,Have Fun and be Safe!
  • KriegerKrieger Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 337
    the weather down here is mighty fine today. If your near Lake county, I'd be down for a herf!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    85 sticks on vacation??? That's hysterical...I mean amazing...I mean congratulations! Have a great VaCa.
  • cmartincmartin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 130
    Krieger where in Mt. Dora do you live? I live just down the road in Sorrento off of Wolf branch.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Glad your having fun and enjoying our generous offerings. Be safe, brother.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    have fun and enjoy your vaycay in FLA
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Have fun brother! 85 sticks is some serious smoking!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    85 sticks? What, only spending the weekend? :D
    Have a great time down there!
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    Ken Light:
    85 sticks? What, only spending the weekend? :D
    Have a great time down there!
    Jeez, and I only brought 4 to Wisconsin this weekend... Just how we like to roll up here in the Midwest.
  • spindriftspindrift Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 818
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Not a cloud in the sky, yesterday, only smoked 5 yesterday from Toombes, Direwolf, Bandyt09, Ken Light, and JJ all very nice!!!! Thank you....
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    How's the golf
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    MVW67:
    Not a cloud in the sky, yesterday, only smoked 5 yesterday from Toombes, Direwolf, Bandyt09, Ken Light, and JJ all very nice!!!! Thank you....
    Man, you're gettin 'em in !!! Thought I was doin' good with 3 a day last week on vacation, two on the course one at night.

You fire up any of those San Miguel ? I had the torpedo, thought they were good and they held up nicely on the course even on the windy days. Everyone I handed them out to enjoyed them also.
    MVW67:

What did you do, take everything I sent? Pace yourself, hero...
    amz1301:
    MVW67:
    Man, you're gettin 'em in !!! Thought I was doin' good with 3 a day last week on vacation, two on the course one at night.

You fire up any of those San Miguel ? I had the torpedo, thought they were good and they held up nicely on the course even on the windy days. Everyone I handed them out to enjoyed them also.
    San Miguels are being smoked today, handed five out to mooches and will have a couple for myself, hand one yesterday on the course, wind has been brutal down here!! Planning to have MUWAT from JJ tonight!!!
    Buckeyecigar two sticks and deejmemix and san miguels very nice!!!!
    ok smoked too many to keep track of, wife has stepped in and said slow down cigars, golf etc (happy wife, happy life)so it looks like about 10- 20 sticks might make it back!!!! Stay tuned!!!
    Something tells me that there's gonna be pain involved when Mike gets home...