Home Non Cigar Related

the wife is out of town

kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
so i am left with not much to do.

...and that is just fine with me.

dinner menu:
grilled teriyaki steak, fresh broccoli and sesame hazelnut rice. Paired with a Dark and stormy made with The Kraken and Verners.

after dinner will include an Air Bender Chisel and a bottle of Ovila Abby Double.

gunna be a good night.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    OK if I send my wife out looking for her? I could use a night like the one you've got planned!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Hope its a nice day out in Akron Kuz... the ONLY way I can imagine your evening getting any better is if it was done on the back porch! Enjoy my friend.

• boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Amos Umwhat:
    OK if I send my wife out looking for her? I could use a night like the one you've got planned!
    HAHAHA . . . that cracked me up.

Enjoy the night though Kuzi.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    just settled in with the cigar and poured the beer. time to get some good forum time in.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    kuzi16:
    just settled in with the cigar and poured the beer. time to get some good forum time in.
    Good for you man. I may also get a cigar in tonight because I need to study, but we'll see. Probably won't quite be the relaxing night you got in front of you.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Man you know how to make an evening. When I get those rare moments I usually just order up a pizza and see what's on pay-per-view.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    Sounds like a perfect way to relax and enjoy some alone time Matt
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    kuzi16:

dinner menu:
    grilled teriyaki steak, fresh broccoli and sesame hazelnut rice. Paired with a Dark and stormy made with The Kraken and Verners.

after dinner will include an Air Bender Chisel and a bottle of Ovila Abby Double.

gunna be a good night.
    Was that a TV dinner?
  • JSaintJSaint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,848
    Haven't had the dubbel yet. How was it? I've had the quad and will be picking up the saison today.
    JDH:
    kuzi16:

dinner menu:

gunna be a good night.
    Was that a TV dinner?
    i dare you to find a TV dinner with that combo.
    JSaint:
    Haven't had the dubbel yet. How was it? I've had the quad and will be picking up the saison today.
    it was good. not as good as some abbey dubbels but i am not mad at it. it was friendly to me.