Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Birthday Bombing Run

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Happy birthday, sorry I missed this thread!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    90+ Irishman:
    Hehehe... the far left is Isaac's pass box but I had to make it bigger since it also housed one of the four devices... and yes the boxes really did need to be that big to hold everything....

that is a bit terrifying...
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Holy Crap Brett, what have you done.....? Looks like a few here is gonna need some extra tubes of lube when these things hit....
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hahaha ... over compensating for something with the big a$$ boxes ? Jk .. again happy bday bro! And remember if you buy a box and save 2 bucks a sticks how can your wife say it was a bad choice? She woulda done the same thing!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bwahahaha!! I have a feeling this is going to get ugly quick.... And it's only round one :)
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Oh boy..here we go again. Brett has flipped his wig :D Let the madness begin!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    90+ Irishman:
    Bwahahaha!! I have a feeling this is going to get ugly quick.... And it's only round one :)
    for @#$@# sake man, have you gone loco from all the hours at work? Pictures like that make me happy I am moving to a destination where no one has my addy :D
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    for @#$@# sake man, have you gone loco from all the hours at work? Pictures like that make me happy I am moving to a destination where no one has my addy :D
    Doesn't have your addy YET... And no not crazy, just had been gone for a few months and wanted to let everyone know I'm still here and still the same guy ;)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just re-read your first post in this thread... Happy birthday to you and my daughter Hadley! She was born Tuesday morning at 6:56. Guess I smoked a MOW PA to celebrate for both of you. Cool...
    Toombes:
    Just re-read your first post in this thread... Happy birthday to you and my daughter Hadley! She was born Tuesday morning at 6:56. Guess I smoked a MOW PA to celebrate for both of you. Cool...
    Congrats Toombes and she really is beautiful, so happy for you! Oh and thank you as well!!
    Thanks, Brett, and you're most welcome.
    Four highly explosive ordinances departed Casa Irishman today with four DC#'s to be posted soon.

Round Two Targetting Clues -- Four More Targets

1. One will land in the great Canadian North
    2. One will land in the great American North
    3. One will land on the East Coast
    4. The final ordinance will land in Bluegrass Territory

If you know who the targets are don't let it slip, I'd like to let em' sweat for a while ;) Oh and final note, each ordinance is similarly sized to the four previous high explosive devices due to the necessary size of the blast ;)
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    Happy Birthday Irish! I've been a little out of it lately, so I think I missed it... so Happy Belated Birthday! Hope all is well
    robbyras:
    Happy Birthday Irish! I've been a little out of it lately, so I think I missed it... so Happy Belated Birthday! Hope all is well
    Thanks Robby! Things ate going really well actually, a lot of hard work has really paid off and all the things that Amanda and I have been working for for so long is finay coming together :) Amanda and I should be homeowners and remodeling our first house by late 2012 or very very early 2013, so were excited and gearing up for a big change in the next year!
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    90+ Irishman:
    Four highly explosive ordinances departed Casa Irishman today with four DC#'s to be posted soon.

If you know who the targets are don't let it slip, I'd like to let em' sweat for a while ;) Oh and final note, each ordinance is similarly sized to the four previous high explosive devices due to the necessary size of the blast ;)
    Hey Brett, how come I never saw a review of those Exhile Wierds that yoiu ended up with?
    JDH:
    90+ Irishman:

Hey Brett, how come I never saw a review of those Exhile Wierds that yoiu ended up with?
    Unfortunately I've been so swamped for the past few months that the last review I did was over 2+ months ago :( I have had two of them so far and they are incredibly complex smokes with very distinct fragrant cedar bouquet, a hickory smoked wood notes, dry aged leather and some peanut... RIGHT up my alley and something I've enjoyed immensely! I just haven't had an opportunity to do the stick justice and do a detailed written review yet. I'm hoping to have time with the warm weather that is right around to corner to catch-up on my reviews, so that one is on its way soon!! Thank you again, and hope you haven't thought that I'd forgotten about payback... hmm, seems you are one of the brothers in Bluegrass territory like a few others on here....
    90+ Irishman:
    JDH:
    90+ Irishman:

Unfortunately I've been so swamped for the past few months that the last review I did was over 2+ months ago :( I have had two of them so far and they are incredibly complex smokes with very distinct fragrant cedar bouquet, a hickory smoked wood notes, dry aged leather and some peanut... RIGHT up my alley and something I've enjoyed immensely! I just haven't had an opportunity to do the stick justice and do a detailed written review yet. I'm hoping to have time with the warm weather that is right around to corner to catch-up on my reviews, so that one is on its way soon!! Thank you again, and hope you haven't thought that I'd forgotten about payback... hmm, seems you are one of the brothers in Bluegrass territory like a few others on here....

Oh, snap! My potential condolences, Dave...
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    JDH:
    90+ Irishman:

Oh, snap! My potential condolences, Dave...
    Eh I guess... we will see
    Yeah, I know, JDH isn't the only one in the Bluegrass crosshairs. I've increased the policies for my health and life insurance, just in case.
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Toombes:
    Yeah, I know, JDH isn't the only one in the Bluegrass crosshairs. I've increased the policies for my health and life insurance, just in case.
    lol...should I do the same?
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    I'll guess we will just have to wait and see where the No. 4 Ordinance detonates during Round 2.... hehehehehehe
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    I'll guess we will just have to wait and see where the No. 4 Ordinance detonates during Round 2.... hehehehehehe
    During round two everyone will get Rocky Mountain Oysters!!!!
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    CvilleE:
    Toombes:
    During round two everyone will get Rocky Mountain Oysters!!!!
    No, just you bwahahaha!
    DC#'s for Round 1:

0312 0090 0002 2330 5253
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5246
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5239
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5222
    90+ Irishman:
    DC#'s for Round 1:

0312 0090 0002 2330 5253
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5246
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5239
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5222

That's one He11 of a payload to drop, Brett. Chaos, panic and disorder shall ensue...
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    DC#'s for Round 1:

0312 0090 0002 2330 5253
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5246
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5239
    0312 0090 0002 2330 5222

That's one He11 of a payload to drop, Brett. Chaos, panic and disorder shall ensue...
    Bwahahahaha! That is only Round 1, Round 2 will be bigger with equally sized FU's being dropped :)
    Yumping Yimeny!!!
    Four of you have less than 48 hrs to live, leaving only one question to ask; What kind of suit do you wanna be buried in?!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    90+ Irishman:
    Four of you have less than 48 hrs to live, leaving only one question to ask; What kind of suit do you wanna be buried in?!
    I think this should be rephrased to...Mr Crispy! With Brett's track record, I have a feeling there wont be much left. :D Hmm "shake and bake" anyone?