Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for A. Fernandez SS Sumtra

ThewelderThewelder Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 679
I was awarded one of these in January for one of the contest unfortunately I don't remember who sent it to me. But after work this morning I lit it up for a good night smoke, and I can say I love this cigar. Looking on line I can't find them for sale and found out they are discontinued. I was hoping to make a trade for some. I would prefer the Lancero because that it is what I tried this morning, but any size would do. I have many cigars to trade though majority are medium-full. If anybody could help it would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    I think lancero is the only vitola the A. Fernandez Signature Series with a sumatra wrapper comes in. Great smoke, good luck with your hopeful trade.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    bigharpoon:
    I think lancero is the only vitola the A. Fernandez Signature Series with a sumatra wrapper comes in. Great smoke, good luck with your hopeful trade.
    He had a ton of sizes for that blend.
    Welder PM in coming.

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    stephen_hannibal:
    bigharpoon:
    Welder PM in coming.

I don't think the other sizes were Sumatra, habano Ecu. maybe.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    bigharpoon:
    stephen_hannibal:
    bigharpoon:
    Welder PM in coming.

I don't think the other sizes were Sumatra, habano Ecu. maybe.
    They were sumatra. I'll click a pic of the box when I get home.