Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

you scuuurd?

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
You should be...i hope arnt too fond of your porch!

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Odds are this isn't for me, so... HE!! NO, I AIN'T SKURRED!!!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Toombes:
    Odds are this isn't for me, so... HE!! NO, I AIN'T SKURRED!!!

Yeah!! Me, neither..... LOL :)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    With a name like bigfnsteve, what's there to be scuuurd of?
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    bandyt09:
    With a name like bigfnsteve, what's there to be scuuurd of?
    but then again he just might hand someone a$$ to em. Time will tell. This should be interesting to see unfold. Someone's going to have a pissy mailman/woman. LOL!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    bigfnsteve:
    You should be...i hope arnt too fond of your porch!

imageUploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Threatening anonomous BOTL after only 32 posts!!! That's ballsy. This should be good.
    OH, I think I missed it before so WELCOME ABOARD.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    They don't call me bigfnsteve for nothing... Balsy maybe confident hell yeah :p Target 1- "operation midget" has commenced 0311 2550 0003 0486 0420 Target 2-"operation smart a$$" has been changed to "operation doomsday"your addy is proving difficult to obtain and its pissing me off. Its going to make for an epicaly brutal bomb. Muahahahaha--- and laker thanks for the welcome!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigfnsteve:
    They don't call me bigfnsteve for nothing... Balsy maybe confident hell yeah :p Target 1- "operation midget" has commenced 0311 2550 0003 0486 0420 Target 2-"operation smart a$$" has been changed to "operation doomsday"your addy is proving difficult to obtain and its pissing me off. Its going to make for an epicaly brutal bomb. Muahahahaha--- and laker thanks for the welcome!
    Operation Smart Azz, Love it.. Guess no telling who the target is on that one,,,,LOL
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    Operation Smart Azz, Love it.. Guess no telling who the target is on that one,,,,LOL

Geez, Rudy, that could be you... Me... Greg... Mike... Glen... Should I keep going?
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I have been hit by BigFnSteve before. It is time for someone to be SKEERD.......
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    greg2648:
    I have been hit by BigFnSteve before. It is time for someone to be SKEERD.......
    I am from Wyoming....red neck talk does nothing for me...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    I was more interested in operation Midget. What is he trying to say? LMAO
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    bigfnsteve:
    Target 2-"operation smart a$$" has been changed to "operation doomsday"your addy is proving difficult to obtain and its pissing me off.
    Well, we know it ain't me because my addy is ALL over the forum, cheap sleezy motel bathroom walls, most public restroom stall doors, your local food court bathroom, most dive bars. Yeah, I feel pretty safe. Of course, any number of these sum b!tches on here would sell me out for a nickel.................................
    Address obtained... doomsday is now in full effect... muahahahaha
    For your information, Todd, I'll have you know that I held out for .17 last time someone asked me for your addy...
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Should be good to see what destruction bigfnsteve does!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm already in my container that's buried 10 ft underground in case of a zombie apocalypes or a .........................bomb. So I'm safe.
    One of you smart a$$'es better duck n run for cover! Doomsday is coming your way- 0311 2550 0003 0486 6422 -
    bigfnsteve:
    One of you smart a$$'es better duck n run for cover! Doomsday is coming your way- 0311 2550 0003 0486 6422 -
    awesome, you did this so much faster than Garthvader....er Darth Vader did! Glad you don't have my addy!
    I'm new.. I don't have anyone's addy.... You need an addy to bomb someone? Crap that might have been important! And how do you know it wasnt you?
    bigfnsteve:
    I'm new.. I don't have anyone's addy.... You need an addy to bomb someone? Crap that might have been important! And how do you know it wasnt you?
    Cause I have no addy ATM :).....that anyone knows
    Haha point taken ;) i cant wait for them to get there. Who knew causing havoc would be this much fun
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Well I'm 6'2" so I dont think I can be " operation midget " , and even though I can be quite a smartazz I think I have too much competition for that to be headed East Coast too !!!
    The third and final installment of the offensive, operation "consolation prize" is being mailed tomorrow. Hahahahaha- Btw the the Vader thread wa s stupid funny ... nice sticks too. Not sure i can compete there ;p
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigfnSteve went and Big F'ing screwed me UP! Put out a request to trade for a few Osok's and within' minutes I get a PM from Steve saying he has something in the works. We trade pm's back and forth for a few days and he leads me to believe that we will be setting up a trade or something in a few weeks.... Dude flat LIED through his teeth to me when THIS showed up yesterday evening:

I have NO idea what I did to get on your radar Steve, but thanks a TON brother, this is a MASSIVE package and I love all of these "midgets" :D
    That's a rocking hit, bro! Steve done muffed you up!
    Enjoy the smokes Brett! Targets 2 and 3 be scuured
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bigfnsteve:
    Enjoy the smokes Brett! Targets 2 and 3 be scuured
    Thanks man I certainly will!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    90+ Irishman:
    BigfnSteve went and Big F'ing screwed me UP! Put out a request to trade for a few Osok's and within' minutes I get a PM from Steve saying he has something in the works. We trade pm's back and forth for a few days and he leads me to believe that we will be setting up a trade or something in a few weeks.... Dude flat LIED through his teeth to me when THIS showed up yesterday evening:

I have NO idea what I did to get on your radar Steve, but thanks a TON brother, this is a MASSIVE package and I love all of these "midgets" :D

That hits gonna leave a mark !
    Alright last dc 0311 2550 0003 0486 7887 Enjoy'em guys
    So check out this DC- 0311 2550 0003 0486 6422 Your Item Status: Your item was processed through our LEXINGTON, KY 40511 facility on March 25, 2012 at 10:43 am. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, March 22, 2012, 10:30 pm, CHARLESTON, WV 25350 - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, March 21, 2012, 6:13 pm, LEXINGTON, KY 40511 - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, March 19, 2012, 11:21 pm, CHARLESTON, WV 25350 - Depart USPS Sort Facility, March 19, 2012, LEXINGTON, KY 40511 - Processed through USPS Sort Facility, March 18, 2012, 11:08 am, LEXINGTON, KY 40511 - Processed at USPS Origin Sort Facility, March 15, 2012, 9:53 pm, KENT, WA 98032 - Acceptance, March 15, 2012, 1:32 pm, SEATTLE, WA 98198