Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Zach and Justin....unreal

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to face or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    catfishbluezz:
    Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to far or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules
    awsome borkism!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    damn all them liga just gave me a..... nvm I hope those piggs are as good as they look! Well done BORKS
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    And I insisted Zach take one for his trouble....he declined and insisted I open the box... If any of you have a chance to deal with either, do it.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Not singing the Bluezz tonight, are we? Wow. Good work Zach!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    catfishbluezz:
    Justin heard I had never had a Liga...so he offers to send me some, turns down a trade offer, and sends a decade along with his package....all for no reason. During our discussion, he mentioned the FFP and if I'd want one, but they are impossible to find. So I went pig hunting...... Enter Zach.... After two leads I had fell through, one was paid, he shoots me a lead and I call. No shipping to CA...so someone I've never met offers to go pick them up as a favor and I shot him the cash, and it was hour drive. Basically two guys I've never met both send me free sticks (Zach did two weeks ago) and one goes way out of his way to hook a brother up he'd never met face to far or spoke to...and drives an hour out of his way to get me a box of rare smokes! Needless to say...both are getting blown up next week. Here is the score.... imageimage And of course Zach threw in some buddies for the trip... This place rules
    awsome borkism!!
    Thats the word I was thinkin of!!! Enjoy Catfishbluez
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Are those T9, amd T52's worth the price? I have not tried one yet, and i have heard mixed reviews....im going to have to pick a few up and give them a try. They look good...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Don't know....this is my first Liga score lol! But I'll let you know very soon!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Way to hit him Justin! (virtually high-5ing)
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Hey man. Enjoy them. I know I do.
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    OchoZacho:
    Way to hit him Justin! (virtually high-5ing)
    Virtual high 5
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    That's just wow. Great hit fellas!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Two of the best newer members of our community doing what they do. WELL! :-) Excellent job gentlemen.

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    beatnic:
    Not singing the Bluezz tonight, are we? Wow. Good work Zach!
    I do believe I learned from the master way back when....
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    love seeing this kind of stuff...GREAT job guys!!!