Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Curse of The Black Spot (ROUND 2)

oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
With the final payment from the first round going out tomorrow, and considering how much fun the game was to participate in, I want to start getting names down for the second round of The Curse of the Black Spot. There are a couple rule changes, most importantly that you cannot set the spot to someone who's already received it during the current round, and that there is now 6 stick minimum payment for paying off your death sentence

WHO WANTS TO PLAY WITH DEATH?!?!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's how this works:

- One person will send out a most horrible letter, along with ONE "LAST MEAL" CIGAR, to a deserving victim marked for death.

- He who receives the letter has 48 hours (or till Monday, if it arrives on the weekend) to send a sacrificial offering to the person who sent him/her the letter.

- Once the package has been sent, his death sentence is cleared.

- He/she then sends the letter to another victim, and receives the mandatory offering.

Rules:

1) There is ONLY ONE letter - I am making a new one for the second round.

2a) When you get the letter, you must take a picture of the letter and "last meal" cigar, and post it so we know who has been sentenced to death.

2b) You must also post the shipping number within 48 hours (or by monday night), so that we might all forgive you.

3) The letter must be sent to everyone once - don't send it to someone who's already had it.

4) You must be on the good traders list, or have an "okay" from several top posters who verify your

awesomeness

5) There is a minimum sacrifice of 5 sticks.

6) You can only sentence someone to death if they are on the players list.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Players List:

oldsoulrevival

james40

scarlin

buckeyecigar

BigT06

Ken Light

Toombes

Gaetano7890

robbyras

Trident

Smokindaddy

Comments

• james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Hook a brother up. Sounds fun.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Count me back in ;). I love being cursed
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    I'll join for a second time around
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I'm down. Works been so crazy I feel like I'm a month behind on the forum right now... but I will be back to business as usual by next week... so I will play.
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    So what would happen if I got the curse and said "f the death sentence?" What happens then?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    jasonusa1:
    So what would happen if I got the curse and said "f the death sentence?" What happens then?
    Rupaul will pay u a visit while u sleep
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jasonusa1:
    We'll break your Princess Diaries limited edition bluray
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    jasonusa1:
    No, worse.

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Hey, I don't see my name on the list... Count me in if'n it's not too late!!
  • oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 630
    Toombes, you are on there now. I am not going to start things for another week or so - I need to make a newer, more durable, less blue (lol) spot, and get all the paperwork done, which, as simple as it is, takes a little time.
    Awesome! The first round was too sweet to miss out on the second go round. PM to you, by the way.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    If there is a spot left I will play.
    Gaetano7890:
    Since you are so new, part of the requirements is that you be on the "good traders list," or at the very least, have someone of repute vouch for you. The best way to get your trading credentials out there is to head over to the newbie trading thread (see link below), and make a trade with someone - there are no shortage of people who will help out. Stay active, make a good trade, and you can join in. If you don't get in on this trade, there will certainly be a third round after this :)

NEWBIE TRADING THREAD....... http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/340006.aspx
    Direwolf:
    jasonusa1:
    By the way, I need my Princess Diaries limited edition bluray back
    No problem buddy, I'll get it in the mail this week.
    scarlin:
    Direwolf:
    jasonusa1:
    No, worse.

I could have sworn I saw that same poster on your wish list just last week. Weird.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    oldsoulrevival:
    Gaetano7890:
    Since you are so new, part of the requirements is that you be on the "good traders list," or at the very least, have someone of repute vouch for you. The best way to get your trading credentials out there is to head over to the newbie trading thread (see link below), and make a trade with someone - there are no shortage of people who will help out. Stay active, make a good trade, and you can join in. If you don't get in on this trade, there will certainly be a third round after this :)

I can absolutely vouch for him! Not sure if I put him on the GTL, but if I was remiss I should have! If put up a separate thread for our trade instead, which went incredibly well.
    Ken Light:
    oldsoulrevival:
    Gaetano7890:

I can absolutely vouch for him! Not sure if I put him on the GTL, but if I was remiss I should have! If put up a separate thread for our trade instead, which went incredibly well.
    I'll accept your vouch - didn't know there had been a trade, sorry bout that. Gateano, you are on the list.
    BTW, what does everyone think about waiting till after March Madness to start things up so that everyone can stock up if they need to? I know I want to find something special to add to my hits.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    No worries. I like the idea of waiting to start after MM but I'm along for the ride either way. Just as a side note you guys can refer to me as Mike, Gaetano is my middle name and I usally use it as a password. Im not sure how it became my user name I made my account to buy cigars years ago.
    I'm good to go, regardless, but this is your game so you make the rules. When you give the order, the Spot shall sail!
    BAMP! Anyone else wanting to join?
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    ok, i missed out on the first round of this, so I gotta get in the second... Ghost Rider requesting a flyby...
    robbyras:
    ok, i missed out on the first round of this, so I gotta get in the second... Ghost Rider requesting a flyby...
    I added you, btw.
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    If there is still room and there are no objections i would love to play along.
    Trident:
    If there is still room and there are no objections i would love to play along.
    The more the merrier.
    ALERT - can you put me at the bottom of the rotation? I will be out for 3 weeks. I still want to play but if this throws a big wrench into it, I understand if you need to sit me out.
    james40:
    ALERT - can you put me at the bottom of the rotation? I will be out for 3 weeks. I still want to play but if this throws a big wrench into it, I understand if you need to sit me out.
    I'll add you - I am not starting it for another week anyway, so by that time itll only be 2 weeks, and this definitely will last longer than that
    oldsoulrevival:
    james40:
    I'll add you - I am not starting it for another week anyway, so by that time itll only be 2 weeks, and this definitely will last longer than that
    Thanks, just wanted to make sure before I went off the grid.