Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    The bomb of bombs hath landed... on me. Luckily, it came with a coffin for me to rest in and recover...

This was an unholy act of war. Not only was the bomb hand delivered, by my own brother (who claims to be a prisoner of war now)... in a freakin HUGE coffin (no less than 4ft)... but what it contained is absolutely unreal.

This thing has 10 Undercrowns and 12 JdN DC! You read those numbers right! Not only was I hit with 2 of my absolute all time favorites, but the numbers of each are devastating. 22 TOP SHELF cigars!!

I have been assassinated. Luckily, I retained enough strength to retaliate... don't fret, my East Coast brethren, I WILL come out on top of this. And I will be bringing all hell with me!!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Think Ive said this before...Big T meet Big Fn Steve.....Awesome hit !!!! 22 stakes to drive an easty boy back to the depths of obliteration,, 1 coffin included,,,,,,
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Just AWESOME !! When we West Coasters aren't protesting something or other... we can be pretty creative, huh? LMAO nicely done west side. Keep trying East side.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    danielzreyes:
    bigfnsteve:
    Lmfao Enjoy`em bro! I`d like to thank all those who helped me pull this off. I`ll refrain from naming you for your own safety. But you know who you are... thanks guys.
    Tang Ina Pare!!! .... disgusting hit!
    Hahaha... Salamat
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Day-um!! We're truly going to miss you, Todd... That's one monster of a hit!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    That's just plain wrong. If these bombs continue to escalate in devastation as this war goes on, the final bomb to hit DD is going to be painfully ridiculous. That said, I am slowly accumulating more and more ammo everyday in anticipation of my turn. I have visited 3 different B&M's in the past day and am planning a ccom order very soon as well. Someday, somebody is going to find out why Michigan is called the Murder Mitten and it isn't going to be pretty!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    SleevePlz:
    If these bombs continue to escalate in devastation as this war goes on, the final bomb to hit DD is going to be painfully ridiculous.
    lol, ya, ok....
    Diamondog:
    SleevePlz:
    If these bombs continue to escalate in devastation as this war goes on, the final bomb to hit DD is going to be painfully ridiculous.
    lol, ya, ok....
    My bad. A west coaster would be the one bombing you. Nothing to worry about. Carry on.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    SleevePlz:
    Diamondog:
    SleevePlz:
    lol, ya, ok....
    My bad. A west coaster would be the one bombing you. Nothing to worry about. Carry on.
    i seriosuly doubt any East Coaster woul be delivering an Opus box with 10+ years on it, or a box of cohibas with a decade behind....because other than that, no one is smacking DD....a box of behikes would be a wet fart on his collection
    catfishbluezz:
    SleevePlz:
    Diamondog:
    SleevePlz:
    lol, ya, ok....
    i seriosuly doubt any East Coaster woul be delivering an Opus box with 10+ years on it, or a box of cohibas with a decade behind....because other than that, no one is smacking DD....a box of behikes would be a wet fart on his collection
    Sad, but true.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    catfishbluezz:
    no one is smacking DD
    Thats right, you West coast "gang starrz" keep that in mind...
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Dunno. Todd might be able to pull Pepin outta the 20 count and have him personally roll DD's sticks
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    I had to do it they threatened to eat my children if I didn't follow all directions to the T........ Sorry east Coast had to do what I had to do....

imageUploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Ahahahaha man I havnt laughed so hard in along time! Thanks again teege
    Nice haircut Todd!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Don't worry fellas... retribution will be on it's way VERY soon. It will be swift. It will be devastating. It will not be painless.
    Yeah yeah sober thoughts drunk words. :p
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Bump to Page 1
    This should land no later than Friday. You'll know it hits when you see the mushroom cloud. EAST COAST.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    This should land no later than Friday. You'll know it hits when you see the mushroom cloud. EAST COAST.
    Hell,, Im not even in this and I'm scared !!!,,,lol
    Thanks for the heads up Big T ,,,Off to the store to go pick up some batteries for my glow worm!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Bump...whatdya do Todd...send a cabinet via freight?
    This should've already landed. I hope I didn't kill the poor guy... lol.
    BigT06:
    This should've already landed. I hope I didn't kill the poor guy... lol.
    I remember my first 1st degree murder..
    You pull a north Korea Todd?
    I can't explain why I hit who I hit until they post that it hit... if that makes any sense... cause it would give it away. Lets just say I hit em hard.
    Of course it makes sense...but I think you killed the messenger lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Yes. BigT . You knocked the crap out of this ole southern boy. Sorry it has taken soo long to respond.
    Yesterday was my birthday and I was away from the computer. Hell of a present. Thanks a bunch brother.
    Looks like I need to make an example out of some eastie.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Daaaaaaamn x 14
    Not a single stick there is an average stick by my standards. Great sticks, great hit!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Wow. I wasn't expecting it this early in the war, and certainly not this many. Awesome selection.
    I didn't have to look too far to find a suitable recipient. This Eastie deserves a whuppin. I dug deep into my humi. Gonna bury him. It'll go out tomorrow.