Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

EAST COAST Vs. WEST COAST ***GOOD NIGHT***

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Oh don't worry. There are a few West Coasters with big ol' hairy nuts.
    Mine have dreads...
    You might want to wash them...

I just do a combover to my backside so it looks like... (aren't you glad I am letting you fill in that blank mental image?)
    It's OK Marker... No washing here, pure stank nasty west coast madness hanging down to my knees...how's that sound?
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Mine have dreads...

I just do a combover to my backside so it looks like... (aren't you glad I am letting you fill in that blank mental image?)
    It's OK Marker... No washing here, pure stank nasty west coast madness hanging down to my knees...how's that sound?
    As long as they aren't all shriveled and pruned-up like these east coast 'guys'
    Shaun.Harrison87:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    catfishbluezz:
    Marker:
    Mine have dreads...

As long as they aren't all shriveled and pruned-up like these east coast 'guys'
    No shrivel...straight melon's rocking rasta dreads ready for war
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    FTG has done laid down the West coast beating of a lifetime. Yup, it hurts... Awesome line up, bro! Now it's my turn! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Toombes:
    FTG has done laid down the West coast beating of a lifetime. Yup, it hurts... Awesome line up, bro! Now it's my turn! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!
    Damn, FTG........Great F'ing hit, bro. You just took out one of our "young guns".
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    greg2648:
    Toombes:
    Damn, FTG........Great F'ing hit, bro. You just took out one of our "young guns".

Wow! FTG was not messing around...

• beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Can someone please play "Taps"?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Nice touch with the coffin.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    danielzreyes:
    Nice touch with the coffin.
    hmmmmmmm
    Yeah, FTG did a number on me. Some rocking sticks in the kill shot. But, us yungin's is awful resilient. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal...
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Toombes:
    Yeah, FTG did a number on me. Some rocking sticks in the kill shot. But, us yungin's is awful resilient. Nothing more dangerous than a wounded animal...
    Your welcome my friend
    firetruckguy:
    Toombes:
    Your welcome my friend

Much appreciated, brother!
    Shhhhhhhh...! What's that sound? Why, it appears to be the sound of someone getting bee-atch slapped on the West coast!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Toombes:
    Shhhhhhhh...! What's that sound? Why, it appears to be the sound of someone getting bee-atch slapped on the West coast!!! Muwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    Go Daniel, Go East Coast!!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    MVW67:
    Toombes:
    Go Daniel, Go East Coast!!!
    Represent'n!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great sticks then smother him to death with sheer numbers. East Coast represent! (er w/e they say nowadays)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    scarlin:
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great BeeGees music then smother him to death with my man boobs. East Coast Drool! (er w/e they say nowadays)
    There... fixed that for you brother.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    When I get this, I plan to wound my rival west coast gang member with some great BeeGees music then smother him to death with my man boobs. East Coast Drool! (er w/e they say nowadays)
    Oh yeah real funnny you pinkiesss!!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Well i was slayed today by Toombes.... brother hit me with an all star list of my favorites Thanks man!

imageToombes gang war, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) >

Just a little retribution for the royal aZZ-kicking you thrown down on me earlier. Hope you enjoy them, Steve!
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I just want to pop a cap, now!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MVW67:
    laker1963:
    scarlin:
    Oh yeah real funnny you pinkiesss!!!
    Actually that was fucking hilarious really.... :D
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice hit Dan you gave a good wholloping to Steve, but I have a feeling that this ain't anywhere near over ;)
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    90+ Irishman:
    Nice hit Dan you gave a good wholloping to Steve, but I have a feeling that this ain't anywhere near over ;)
    I get the same feeling, since there are 23 people left.
    Bring it Steve!
    90+ Irishman:

Thank, Irish. I tried my best to beat the sucka down, but something tells me the East Coast isn't in the clear just yet.
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Thank, Irish. I tried my best to beat the sucka down, but something tells me the East Coast isn't in the clear just yet.
    The DOOM is coming bro....
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Ahhhhhh, He11...
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:

Totally agree Dustin, time to unleash!