Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1000 Post Pass has ended

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
My 1000 Post Pass has made it's way home today. Like I had said before the pass was heading up north so Doug and Steve could get in on it, but at the time it was to big to pass for hobby supplies.

So Isaac was kind enough to send 10 of his top picks from the pass to our northern brothers and the rest was sent to Ryan for his troop packages. I want to thank everyone that took part in my pass you all made it fun and exciting and also made some unsuspecting troops happy. A special thanks to Isaac for doing all the extra shipping and to Doug and Steve for being patient waiting for it to make it to them.

Below are the cigars that arrived today. I hope it warms up a bit soon so I can start to enjoy them.

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    very cool guys, glad everything went smoothly and awesome borkism with the brave ones serving our country.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MTuccelli:
    My 1000 Post Pass has made it's way home today. Like I had said before the pass was heading up north so Doug and Steve could get in on it, but at the time it was to big to pass for hobby supplies.

So Isaac was kind enough to send 10 of his top picks from the pass to our northern brothers and the rest was sent to Ryan for his troop packages. I want to thank everyone that took part in my pass you all made it fun and exciting and also made some unsuspecting troops happy. A special thanks to Isaac for doing all the extra shipping and to Doug and Steve for being patient waiting for it to make it to them.

Below are the cigars that arrived today. I hope it warms up a bit soon so I can start to enjoy them.

Congrats Mike, you deserve it brother, one helluva BOTL!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I was hoping it was gonna make it down to me. Guess I will just have to bomb your azz instead. You definitely deserve it the sticks above sir.