Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Does anyone wan to trade

kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know image

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    These I just haven't got around to smoking so does anyone want to trade if so let me know.
    Hey bro, anything in particular you looking for? If you send them to the DCCC, I'll send you some "replacement" sticks, my choice. What do you say?
    Wow, man, that's a really great idea, and really generous of you.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    I'll match him... well his twenty count never runs out. So , if ya give to the DCCC I'll send ya something too.
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    I'll match him... well his twenty count never runs out. So , if ya give to the DCCC I'll send ya something too.
    Well, I did almost see the bottom once..........
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    bandyt09:
    kingdavid5:
    Yea I can def send it to the DCCC you want to PM me with the info and how I can get this started
    DCCC addy sent.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Thats a cool gesture guys .
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Just sent my DCCC package image