Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JSaint and ShaunHarrison Flexed Some Muscle Today...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
Recently I worked out a trade with JSaint. It was a blind trade, which always makes me a little nervous. We all know that Jason packs a lot of heat and when he throws down he ain't messin' around. This package was no exception. He hit me with these great cigars, including the new Man Of War Series. This should be of no surprise because he is one of the boyz from Illinoiz. We ain't playin'.... Thank you for the great cigars, Jason.

The second package I received was a complete surprise that caught me off guard. When ShaunHarrison decides that your number is up, you are finished. I would put his cigar inventory up against anyone's. Shaun is like an artist, and each package is a fresh canvas. I have never dealt with somebody that puts more thought and generosity into each package. He is one of the many of us that receives more joy from giving than receiving. There is no question that he is an "All Star." You tell me - who else would give away limited edition Opus Coffins? This brother is crazy. If you trade with Shaun, there is no way to get the better of him, and you will do lucky just to survive. He is a great brother and he is my friend. Thank you for another great package, Shaun.

Comments