Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Looking for a box or two *got em!*

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
im needing an empty, cedar box or two for my coolador to get it ready for this fall ( if all goes to plan i will be spending a bit on some cigars) so i figured why not trade for them. Also, if anyone is looking for some 5 Vegas Gold Maduro's i have a fresh 5er that i'd like to trade.

Caution- my stock is poor-college-kid low right now so i only have a few so-so traders. image

Comments

• CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    PM to you sir....
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I should still have a monte new York and a kinky box somewhere. Ya welcome to them if ya want
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Dude, if you havent already gotten what you need, pm me and let me know. I just recently lined out my coolidor and have a bunch of box wood left over. Its yours if you need it, no trade necessary.

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Direwolf:
    I should still have a monte new York and a kinky box somewhere. Ya welcome to them if ya want
    Pm sent, and thanks. Sniper, ill keep your excellent offer in mind if i cant get something worked out with Direwolf, Thanks
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    After getting woken up at the crack of dawn by a phone call and being in a daze all morning i get a rude awaening by the mailman pounding on my door. he had a flat tire and a box for me, after grabbing my floor jack for the poor guy to use i ripped open the box and inside i find the below boxes and cigars-

Thanks Direwolf! the boxes were exactly what i needed (fit everything perfectly and fit inside of my coolidor) and look great! I gotta say i wasn't expecting the cigars and cant wait to smoke em, especially that Tat, it looks like it has a bit of age on it.