Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Mtuccelli's Mom

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
A while back I received a package from Mike as a house warming gift. Mike was nice enough to tell his Moms about it. After explaining to her about the new home and that my my wife and I are happy in it. She gave him a old fashion smack on the head for not sending my wife a gift too, lol. Then she took matters in her on hands and sent my wife a hand made lap blanket. The crazy thing about this is my wife got the mail and she never does. She called me and said I had a box. I told her to open it. And she was speechless. Lol, she asked me why a guy from the forum would send me a pretty blanket. I told her it had to be a note in there to explain the prank. Sure enough, there was one. And the prank turned into a bomb from Mike's Mom to her, lol. Mike, you and your family are top notch individuals. Thank you for making my wife's day. And she also told me to thank you and your Mom. Yes guys, Mike was sneaky enough to through in a fiver of Carlos Torano Loyal toro's. I never had them before and I can't wait to try them. Will post a pic this evening. Thanks Mike....

Comments