Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Snitches get stitches...

BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
Not long ago, our local madman Mike (MVW67) went on a bit of a bombing spree... taking out everybody in sight. Well, I assisted Mike in an address he was hunting... WELL, long story short, the victim figured out where he got the address... and I got demolished!

Shawn (Sporus) is a bad, bad man. He leveled me once already when I sponsored him in his first official trade. Well this time, he pulled out all the stops. Any one of these cigars is a "make your day" kind of cigar... and he sent 6 of them... along with a note explaining why...

So I'm just gonna say this... if anybody else wants Shawn's addy, you can go f*ck yourself. I don't think I could survive another hit like this! lol

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    BigT06:
    Not long ago, our local madman Mike (MVW67) went on a bit of a bombing spree... taking out everybody in sight. Well, I assisted Mike in an address he was hunting... WELL, long story short, the victim figured out where he got the address... and I got demolished!

Shawn (Sporus) is a bad, bad man. He leveled me once already when I sponsored him in his first official trade. Well this time, he pulled out all the stops. Any one of these cigars is a "make your day" kind of cigar... and he sent 6 of them... along with a note explaining why...

So I'm just gonna say this... if anybody else wants Shawn's addy, you can go f*ck yourself. I don't think I could survive another hit like this! lol

dambit son, you ok,? lol
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Holy sh!t!!! Do we need to all pitch in and purchase you a nice, soothing ointment, Todd? You done gone smacked the f@*k down!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Toombes:
    Holy sh!t!!! Do we need to all pitch in and purchase you a nice, soothing ointment, Todd? You done gone smacked the f@*k down!
    yep... I'm very sore... and a little embarrassed... lmao
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    LOL,, Love the photo!!!!,, Nice Hit!!! Enjoy Big T ;o)
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    Loose Lips Sinks Ships. lol.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    BigT06:
    Toombes:
    I told them to blame you for the Addys, glad to see it was you and not me!!! ROTFLMAO!!! P.S Nice hit Shawn!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Holy h3ll that is some serious damage, congrats Todd and amazing hit Shawn! Those LFD's look incredible, never even seen the Salomon before, way kewl!!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    PWNED!!!! Nice hit indeed. Love seeing some good brothers get smacked around from time to time. Reality check :D
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    MVW67:
    BigT06:
    Toombes:
    I told them to blame you for the Addys, glad to see it was you and not me!!! ROTFLMAO!!! P.S Nice hit Shawn!!!
    yeah... and you skirted THEIR wrath because of it... game NOT over...
    BigT06:
    MVW67:
    BigT06:
    Toombes:
    yeah... and you skirted THEIR wrath because of it... game NOT over...
    I just can't wipe the sh!t eating grin off my face!!! By the way T, I might be coming to Temple, at the Decorative Concrete Institute, then we could have some real fun!!!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Ahh, last update said it was to arrive tomorrow, I guess that package was too hot to let sit. Enjoy the sticks!
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Sporus:
    Ahh, last update said it was to arrive tomorrow, I guess that package was too hot to let sit. Enjoy the sticks!
    Ummm, I'm thinking this isn't over. Sporus, you haven't been around for long enough for us to really get to know you.

Too bad you picked a fight with BigT06 right off the bat. Although you obviously come to the fight well armed... I still can't help thinking this might NOT end well for you. ;)

Very nice hit BTW.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Damn Todd, you got knocked the f*ck out.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Todd got any more add y's?? LMAO