Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've been smacked!

RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
So there I was enjoying my day off, just about to head out for a walk with the kiddo when I noticed my "NEW" mail box was leaning to one side. WTH??? I approached it with caution and see that there was a small flat rate box inside. Scratching my head I looked at the shippers info and see that it was.....me???

I cruised back to the house and proceeded to open the package with care...and behold the following...

Photobucket

followed by...

Photobucket

I have to admit that I haven't tried 3 of the 4 sticks. Loved the Gurkha Blue Steel but the others I've been wanting to try out for some time now.

Now I'm looking for some Intel on the wise guy/gal that decided to smack me when I wasn't looking. In short I "thank you" for your kind generosity :D. But...who ever you are, know this...you can run but "YOU" cant hide. Fess up now and I just might show you how merciful I really can be. /Muahahhahahaa >:D

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Nice hit! Those fonsecas are smooth!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    ooh, ooh, I know, but we all know what happens to snitches, SORRY!!! LOL!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Come now...spill it...who's going to be the whistle blower. :p
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    RampMonkey:
    So there I was enjoying my day off, just about to head out for a walk with the kiddo when I noticed my "NEW" mail box was leaning to one side. WTH??? I approached it with caution and see that there was a small flat rate box inside. Scratching my head I looked at the shippers info and see that it was.....me???

I cruised back to the house and proceeded to open the package with care...and behold the following...

Photobucket

followed by...

Photobucket

I have to admit that I haven't tried 3 of the 4 sticks. Loved the Gurkha Blue Steel but the others I've been wanting to try out for some time now.

Now I'm looking for some Intel on the wise guy/gal that decided to smack me when I wasn't looking. In short I "thank you" for your kind generosity :D. But...who ever you are, know this...you can run but "YOU" cant hide. Fess up now and I just might show you how merciful I really can be. /Muahahhahahaa >:D
    well it apears as if this mystery bomber has hit me aswell.
    shing info was from my address and same smiley face on a post it note.........

a big thank you to this smiley face bomber.

I WILL FIND YOU.