Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got Treated Like a Jail House B_tch in the Yard

bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
Got home yesterday from yet another "clean up" day at work to find my newly replaced front door gone. The porch slab was again, just rubble and my wife was PISSED. I, of course, play innocent and inquire as to what happened here only to get the cold stare of a hispanic wife (for those that have one, you know what I mean). As I make it in the front door I damn near trip of the Weapon of Mass Destruction. What the hell did I do to deserve this, I wonder? I am just a mild mannered guy, reading about cigars on this fabulous forum from Cigar.com and basically mind my own business, I didn't know people even knew who I was, let alone have my addy. Well, some joker, named bigfnsteve decided to take on some 125 lb weakling in the rec yard and brought this to the "meeting":

Yep people, the guy brings a shank in the form of a GoF 2007 Carlito Robusto Tubo and has the audacity to bring friends to boot, Mr. Fuente, Mr. DPG and the Closer Mr. MOW. This has done messed me up, gonna take me awhile to get my bearings back but believe me rookie, I know one veteran that can get the job done.

Lesson is, don't mess with bigfnsteve, unless you are confident you can knock his azz out with one shot.

Thanks brother, you made my day

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bandyt09:
    Got home yesterday from yet another "clean up" day at work to find my newly replaced front door gone. The porch slab was again, just rubble and my wife was PISSED. I, of course, play innocent and inquire as to what happened here only to get the cold stare of a hispanic wife (for those that have one, you know what I mean). As I make it in the front door I damn near trip of the Weapon of Mass Destruction. What the hell did I do to deserve this, I wonder? I am just a mild mannered guy, reading about cigars on this fabulous forum from Cigar.com and basically mind my own business, I didn't know people even knew who I was, let alone have my addy. Well, some joker, named bigfnsteve decided to take on some 125 lb weakling in the rec yard and brought this to the "meeting":

Yep people, the guy brings a shank in the form of a GoF 2007 Carlito Robusto Tubo and has the audacity to bring friends to boot, Mr. Fuente, Mr. DPG and the Closer Mr. MOW. This has done messed me up, gonna take me awhile to get my bearings back but believe me rookie, I know one veteran that can get the job done.

Lesson is, don't mess with bigfnsteve, unless you are confident you can knock his azz out with one shot.

Thanks brother, you made my day
    thats what i call a great asswhoopin! wait, you got SHANKED!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    That hurts just looking at it!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Did the dog get to keep all his legs this time?
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    Direwolf:
    Did the dog get to keep all his legs this time?

lol...u had to bring that up dire...Todd's attorney sent me that vet bill!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Hey, Todd, about the title of this thread...

get used to it...

EAST COAST
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    OUCH !! Nice hit.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BigT06:

get used to it...

EAST COAST
    Hey Todd, don't make me bring the 15 count Herf-A-Dor along with the 20 count to the gang war.............
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:

get used to it...

EAST COAST
    Hey Todd, don't make me bring the 15 count Herf-A-Dor along with the 20 count to the gang war.............
    Don't sing it... bring it.
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:

get used to it...

EAST COAST
    Don't sing it... bring it.
    Like old school Donkey Kong, it's on................
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Bigfnsteve has good taste in sticks.
    dennisking:
    Yeah, but bad choice in targets, lol.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Nicely done! Looks like Steve has some skills. But I would start thinking about a change of address asap. Fear the 20 count humi!! Hope your recovery is a speedy one Todd :D
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    bandyt09:
    dennisking:
    Yeah, but bad choice in targets, lol.
    I'm pretty impressed with his stick choice but yeah, I expect 3 times that many in retaliation. Bringing knives ,or shanks as it were, to a missile fight.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    BigT06:

get used to it...

EAST COAST

Awwwww, He11!!! The Beast o' the East has found a target! Nice hit, Steve.
  • jr_p951jr_p951 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,121
    Dang...thats a nice selection Steve!! I'll say a prayer for you!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    BigT06:

get used to it...

EAST COAST
    Your porch may be my b$tch come next week... WESSSIIIIIYYYYDE!!!
    jr_p951:
    Dang...thats a nice selection Steve!! I'll say a prayer for you!
    Better yet...say a prayer for Seattle
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Nice one Steve. Now I don't think fellow BOTL realize that Todd (bandyt09) has literally been laying low. Grathering, collecting, accumulating, clustering, congregating, assembling, to have the ability and create the GodfatherOAB. You guys bombing him is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline. You are literally feeding the beast.... Literally.
    I heard first hand from someone who witnessed the awe of the 20ct... Fear is a good word
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Alright bandyt09.. truce until we nuke these guys on the right side of the map. Enjoy the "consolation prizes"!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Dang Todd....what did you do to piss off bigfnsteve?

Because that's a whole lot of firepower aimed at you, especially from a "newbie" (no offense big Steve). But by the look of those sticks, something tells me Steve's not a newbie and I'm thinking he's playing us all for suckers.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Todd actually helped me:-) wait til the guy who actually pissed me off gets his whole block destroyed ! And no offense taken. I did alot of reading on the forums before deciding to jump in. So you guys unknowingly created a monster ;)