Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

information cannot be smoked

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
All i wanted was some info on lanceros. In my short time in this hobby i hadnt smoked one... well i was tought a lesson today by someone who has a devastating 20 count... your right Todd information cannot be smoked! Thanks brother! Ill get ll learned up now!

imageLanceros from todd, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    HAHA, that kicks a$$! Looks like some great golfing sticks imo. Nice hit Todd!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    that 20 holds the answers to every question ever asked, or to be asked.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    So like the chuck norris of humis?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bigfnsteve:
    That humi would tear the beard off Chuck and show it to him.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    looks like you got some great info., lol
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I've never had a Pepin or My Father lancero, but I'm guessing you're in for a treat!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    y2pascoe:
    I've never had a Pepin or My Father lancero, but I'm guessing you're in for a treat!
    They are phenomenal!!!

The cigars that come out of that 20 count are like clowns coming out of a little car...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Direwolf:
    that 20 holds the answers to every question ever asked, or to be asked.
    LOL,, Nice Hit !!!!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    That is a great hit !!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Direwolf:
    bigfnsteve:
    That humi would tear the beard off Chuck and show it to him.

Chuck Norris cries when he looks at Tim's beard! Steve, you done got muffed up, brother. Awesome looking sticks! Enjoy, my man.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Nice hit Todd and congrats Steve!!! That MF No. 4 is the reason that I became a convert to lancers for life... Seriously.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    I would disagree with the title of the thread - some information HAS to be smoked! Otherwise, how will you know which one of the sticks bandyt sent you is the best of the bunch? :-) Enjoy that learning curve!

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Those are some great looking lanceros, Steve. And another beautiful hit by Todd. Those look great & I'm with RampMonkey - good golfing sticks for sure.

It's a shame we never sent got "information/lessons" like this in school - I'd have been a straight-A student if they would have given me homework assignments like this.
    Haha thanks guys! Im certainly looking forward to burning them up. Actually pretty excited. The cigar education is a blast. You go on "Andy shopping sprees" VIA email, light stuff on fire, its an excuse to spend way to much on liquor for "pairing" that gets drank before you light the cigar cuss its coold so then you have to buy more and well frankly get to know some solid like minded individuals. I know iits sappy... heres a tissue
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bigfnsteve:
    Haha thanks guys! Im certainly looking forward to burning them up. Actually pretty excited. The cigar education is a blast. You go on "Andy shopping sprees" VIA email, light stuff on fire, its an excuse to spend way to much on liquor for "pairing" that gets drank before you light the cigar cuss its coold so then you have to buy more and well frankly get to know some solid like minded individuals. I know iits sappy... heres a tissue
    I personally really enjoy the coffee pairing... try that it is just as enjoyable as the perfect liquor pairing especially with the right stick ;)
    I was partially jocking. I typically drink water but every once in awhile ill drink an ellysion dragon tooth stout. Seems to work well with any full bodied smoke. Ido nt drink coffee but in the rarest of occasions. Ive maybe had 10 cups in my life? Im probably one of 2 people in seattle who dont drink that stuff. I know its weird.