Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Who Dunnit?

MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
Got this in the mail yesterday, with my own addy on the return label:

This cowardly attack will not go unpunished. Fess up now and it'll hurt a lot less.

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Will that 3 now in this past week . Someone has got to have some dirt on this sneaky brother. Starting to think its time to place a bounty out. Nice hit though :D
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I must confess.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... It wasn't me!
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Toombes:
    I must confess.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... It wasn't me!

No confession so I'm going to have to retaliate blindly until I find the perp.

You're at the top of the list.
  • WyattEarpWyattEarp Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 25
    Wasnt me...This time
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Mephisto:
    Toombes:

No confession so I'm going to have to retaliate blindly until I find the perp.

You're at the top of the list.

Awww, He11...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    hmm same thing just happend to me.....
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Any clues who did it? I've got a hunch about where it came from...thinking about taking out a whole state, but it'd be a lot easier to be certain I got our saboteur with a little more intel. ;)