Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BigT06 Kicked the Bear in the Nads...

greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
A short time back Todd and I worked out the details to a blind trade with some rules. I must be getting too predictable. Anyway, this trade was to be not more than 10 quality sticks. I always look forward to trading with Todd because he always brings the thunder. This time was no different. As you can see, Todd hit me with 10 great sticks. As you know, he is one of the most generous brothers on this forum. Lucky for us he is in the Eastcoast Gang.

As many of you know, I was lucky enough to win the cigar lottery last week. As you might have suspected I have already received several packages. I have been holding those cigars in a separate humidor so I can take 1 group picture of the winnings. Over the last several months I have been lucky enough to receive several packages that take my breath away. This is the case in the second package I opened yesterday. The package was from "jgibv." John had sent me a package to include my lottery winnings. The package is so incredible that I just couldn't wait to show you. Over the last three to four months I have been wanting to purchase the Soprano Limited Collection of cigars. With everything that's going on right now I just couldn't justify the cost. Out of the clear blue, as if he had read my mind, Johnny sent me that collection. Not only that, but he included two tag-along Feral Pigs. Thank you for this great package. Someday, somehow I will get even....lol.

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Holy crap!!! You, sir, are envied beyond any shape, form, or fashion of belief. Todd, John, all I can say is... INCREDIBLE!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Very nice. And couldn't be to a better botl. And john is a sleeper on this forum under radar but kicks your butt.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Glad they made it safe! That's one hell of a hit John put on ya with those lotto winnings, too!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    East coast is bringing the heat! Nice job gentlemen
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    great hit.....
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    greg2648:
    A short time back Todd and I worked out the details to a blind trade with some rules. I must be getting too predictable. Anyway, this trade was to be not more than 10 quality sticks.
    Nice hit, Todd - that's a rock solid line up of sticks. Also it's nice to know that you're a BOTL who knows how to count, lol.

And I'm glad my cigars made it safe and that you like them, Greg. ----- but I'm already preparing my defenses in case you try to get even....so hah!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Kick-AZZ ***-slapping by both Todd and John right there!!! Greg you know without a doubt that you are as deserving as any brother is, it's great to see the Almighty Bear get taken down a few pegs since you do it so often to everyone else lol! John you are a fantastic stand up brother, and Todd... Well Todd you have always been a great friend and brother but it needed to be said again ;) Way to go guys and congrats!!