90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:
    I do have to agree 100% with you though, Greg is an amazing friend and brother and deserves all the good thongs
    Can I have some of those good thongs when Greg is done with them? He can even keep the thongs, I'll settle for the babe inside of it. Deal?
    I think that I have been wearing my "thongs" backwards...........
    What the hell.... LOL this has to be one of the best threads EVER

Oops, looks like my friend Greg let the cat of the bag, lol....

Can't say that is what I meant to type, seeing as how I meant things.... BUT I can say that this is a happy little coincidence... Greg, I hope the best THONGS happen to you and that inside said thong are any of the girls from DD's Daily Hottie thread lol.... and maybe some cigars rolled on her thighs as well ;)
    Just to take this the other direction, I am pretty sure the only thing that E could wear with his manly short shorts is a thong. Maybe that is the one Joe wants.

Now back to the focus on Greg posting...
    I bet you are right Todd... I'm pegging E as a leopard print kinda guy... thoughts?
    Rather not...
    I do lepoard and zebra together. That's how true gangsters roll! Maybe that's how I'll rock it at cigarfest..........
    That would be epic. Short shorts with a zebra and leopard print whale tail. You're already my hero for the epic MoW accomplishments, but this would surely vault you into legend status. You'd be right up there with Chuck Norris and Bill Brasky.
    Zeebra print? You have pictures of Shawn on your thong?

• ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:
    I do have to agree 100% with you though, Greg is an amazing friend and brother and deserves all the good thongs
    Can I have some of those good thongs when Greg is done with them? He can even keep the thongs, I'll settle for the babe inside of it. Deal?

Can't say that is what I meant to type, seeing as how I meant things.... BUT I can say that this is a happy little coincidence... Greg, I hope the best THONGS happen to you and that inside said thong are any of the girls from DD's Daily Hottie thread lol.... and maybe some cigars rolled on her thighs as well ;)
    Just to take this the other direction, I am pretty sure the only thing that E could wear with his manly short shorts is a thong. Maybe that is the one Joe wants.

I bet you are right Todd... I'm pegging E as a leopard print kinda guy... thoughts?
    Rather not...
    I do lepoard and zebra together. That's how true gangsters roll! Maybe that's how I'll rock it at cigarfest..........
    That would be epic. Short shorts with a zebra and leopard print whale tail. You're already my hero for the epic MoW accomplishments, but this would surely vault you into legend status. You'd be right up there with Chuck Norris and Bill Brasky.

Maybe I do Todd. You're jealous you're not on them aren't you?
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Rather not...
    Geez Joe you sure know how to pressure a guy. Guess I'll have to do the whale tail for the CCOM brethren!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    ENFIDL:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    ENFIDL:
    lcpleel:
    90+ Irishman:
    bandyt09:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    lcpleel:
    greg2648:
    j0z3r:
    90+ Irishman:

Rather not...

Maybe I do Todd. You're jealous you're not on them aren't you?
    You know it! Woo Woo Woo...........................

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    What happen in here, lol? Thread Jacked, lol......

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    My bad.... Sorry!!! Alright boys back to wholesome and good natured checking in on Greg!
    Greg, it seems your week has turned for the wild. You have some wild friends in here, lol. On another note. I don't wear thongs buddy, so no worries there. By the way, I was looking at the weather around your area. Looks like cloudy skys, I hope a storm is brewing, lol....

• IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    Geez I leave my husband alone on the forum for a short time and look what happens, lol. Hey E I have you pinned more for a strawberry cupcake kind of print when you're not being all "gangsta".
    IrishAJ:
    Geez I leave my husband alone on the forum for a short time and look what happens, lol. Hey E I have you pinned more for a strawberry cupcake kind of print when you're not being all "gangsta".

ROTFLMAO BIG TIME @ ^......

• IrishAJIrishAJ Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 135
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

Be careful what you ask for my friend I may just add a pretty little thing to your collection.
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

Be careful what you ask for my friend I may just add a pretty little thing to your collection.

Huh, did I miss something ma'am? I got a kick out of what you said to E. What did I do wrong? Hmmm, you said, " add a pretty little thing to your collection". What collection, this doesn't look or sound good for my mailbox possibly. The men have been called to line, thanks for the warning....

RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

Huh, did I miss something ma'am? I got a kick out of what you said to E. What did I do wrong? Hmmm, you said, " add a pretty little thing to your collection". What collection, this doesn't look or sound good for my mailbox possibly. The men have been called to line, thanks for the warning....

All Amanda did was give me an evil laugh and said we need to make a stop on the way home before I send you a special package.
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

All Amanda did was give me an evil laugh and said we need to make a stop on the way home before I send you a special package.

Greg, you see how my week is turning out? Wow, you can't laugh out loud on anyones posts now days. No problem, IrishAJ and 90+Irishman. Buwahahahahaha!!!!!!

• MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rick, Did this land yet?

Don't tell me you used Darth Vader as the middle man to send this...
    There is only one person I ask to do work for me. And that's Mike(Mtuccelli). So I don't know what you mean by that. But there is a DC on page 3 if your following Sir....
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Rick,

If you remember the Darth Vader thread it was posted about 3-4 weeks before the bombs he was talking about landed. Granted they were awesome bombs (My Father Special S 3 pack), but the buildup and consequent waiting was heckled to no end.
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

Greg, you see how my week is turning out? Wow, you can't laugh out loud on anyones posts now days. No problem, IrishAJ and 90+Irishman. Buwahahahahaha!!!!!!

So does this mean I have a thong buddy?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    And with that I bid this thread adieu
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    This thread is killing me. All of the out of work comedians are all on here. lol. Somehow how I made it through another day. I might add, it was a great day as well. Weather was perfect, the fish were jumping and I smoked an AVO 85th. No storms on the horizon as far as I can see. lol. I think that it must be safe to come out of the bunker..........
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

hmmmm could be...
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

hmmmm could be...
    Better be.....
    ENFIDL:
    90+ Irishman:
    ENFIDL:
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:
    RCY Cigars:
    IrishAJ:

hmmmm could be...
    Better be.....

Not me for sure, but for what I see. Greg's your thong Buddy all day. I don't know how that will look over his coat of hair. But I believe he's game for it, lol. By the way Greg, how it going?

Interesting, clear silence. Greg, did you not get my gift Buddy? I'm a little displace by this. I would hate that it did not make it to you.

• greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    RCY Cigars:
    Interesting, clear silence. Greg, did you not get my gift Buddy? I'm a little displace by this. I would hate that it did not make it to you.

PM Sent