Home Non Cigar Related

WOW

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
Does anyone on here play World of Warcraft???

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    I recently started again after a very long break. Damn my friends sending me one of thhose new invites. I thought i had kicked the habbit.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I have been playing for over 5 years now and I still love it...
    i have played for about 3 maybe for but i recently took a 5 month break. Getting back into it my friend gave me a scroll or resurection and i was hooked all over again. Always a fun game if you have a good group of ppl to play with. What server are you on?
    currently I am on Tanaris I have both Horde and Alliance toons but lean toward Horde more lately. and I have found a new life in the game.. PVP...lol
    Ha!. Thats what i have been up to. PVP is interesting and always different its a good way to fill the lawl in between expansions. Im on Fenris. Same way i play both horde and alliance, but i play my alliance stuff more ( more friends on that side.) Been running battle grounds all weekend to get better pvp gear.
    already in all pvp hp gear and have 3 pieces of conquest.. I hate doing endgame stuff now that i have found pvp...lol my main is a feral druid.
    Nice i too main main a feral druid now. Thinking of switching to my frost mage though, sneaking around is just to much fun though.
    o yeah lol seems we play the same toons my alt is also a frost mage..lmao.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I play as well. I'm mostly into raiding though. My main's a protection paladin. I also have a fire mage and a fury warrior.
    we all need to get on a server with alts and play some.
    ya deff we can also do real id to if you guys wanted to do some old raids or battle grounds . PM me your info some time and we can set up a time to roll an alt.
    wwhwang:
    I play as well. I'm mostly into raiding though. My main's a protection paladin. I also have a fire mage and a fury warrior.
    What server/faction you on?
    my id was sent to both of you..
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Imgembo:
    wwhwang:
    I'm Alliance on Sentinels. I'd rather be Horde, but all my friends are Alliance-side.
    wwhwang:
    Imgembo:
    wwhwang:
    I'm Alliance on Sentinels. I'd rather be Horde, but all my friends are Alliance-side.
    +1