Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Heavy whooped me like I was a redheaded Step-pup

DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
Everyone steps away from the mail area when they see that I have a box waiting for me (Aswell they should) Got back to my desk , gingerly checked the box for the obvious signs of a bomb. Thinking I was safe I open the box and the next thing I remember is waking up to the EMS giving me CPR and contacting next of kin. The area was covered in cigars and I was wonded badly. I was wounded badly. Seems that there were also a bunch of Greatful Dead CD's in the box. Pain has never felt sooooo good. DOOOOD you seriously rock and I'll have your back always.Thank you soo very much.

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats Wolfman you so deserve it! Heavy, GREAT hit and really slick to make it personal as well ;)
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Love the sticks. but the music means a whole lot more. I've always got music playing pretty much whereever I'm at. And besides it's The DEAD!!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Heavy the Heavy-Metal Hitter, niiiccccccceeeee.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Wow! Heavy saw the Dead in '71? I'm impressed. Oh, the cigars are also nice.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Glad everything got there in one piece, 600-lbs 'o sin. I figured a brother could use a few smokes and some tunes, I just hope you still use CDs (remember when we used to trade those old things called 'cassette tapes'?? lol). Plus I haven't forgotten about that Monte NYC which is the prettiest damn thing in my humi - it's just sitting there waiting for the right moment to get torched.

Enjoy those shows. I'm of the opinion that the late Brent years and even the very beginning of the Vince era (late 80s thru 91 or so) are very underrated, so I hope you dig those Oakland shows.

And no beatnic, I was 1 in 1971 so I didn't make that show!
    Used to buy bootleg tapes from The Little Big Store in Jackson Ms. always had a good selection of concerts . Also had a good selection of bongs, you just had to know how to ask for them .
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Haha! Those are not bongs..they are tobacco smoking apparatus. lol
    You had to ask if they were holding anything for you under the counter. Then dude would bring them out one at a time lol