Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Toombes got me....

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Daniel sent me a package for a troop bomb I am sendin out this week. Enclosed, he tossed in a bomb and some kind words. It made my day honestly, being a workaholic and never being out of work or fired in my life....I've been a bit couped up my mind had been racing, but I do have a ton of time for cigars and will enjoy these for sure. Thanks again bro, much appreciated. This forum rocks...Mine are on the right =] image

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    I've been in your shoes, brother, and it's not a good feeling. Just thought you could use a little pick-me-up. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the opportunity to let us help our troops.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Holy crap! Nice hit! Now we can both herf on warlocks!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Pure awesomeness!!! Very nice Toombes!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Toombes:
    I've been in your shoes, brother, and it's not a good feeling. Just thought you could use a little pick-me-up. Hope you enjoy them. Thanks for the opportunity to let us help our troops.
    Amen brother, few months ago I was right there too and it's a terrible feeling, way to go Daniel you are a right guy for sure! Congrats on some killer sticks Catfish and praying for you and some good luck here soon!