Home Ratings & Reviews

My Noobings on the AJ Fresh-Rolled

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
Today I received 2 AJ Fernandez Fresh-Rolled Coronas from Mr Toombes in a trade and Just Finished the first one. I've always been a big maduro guy, this being the first non maduro ive had in a few months that ive enjoyed enough to finish. in the begining it was quite harsh but a little bit into it it got really smooth and almost creamy with a snap to it. i think it might have gotten me off of my maduro kick if i can find some more habano's that are anything like it. When i started smoking it I was drinking a pepsi but stopped about 1/5 of the way into the cigar, it did not mesh well and I did not drink anything for the rest of the cigar. The Flavor i got from it was similar to me to chocolate milk, it reminds me of that feeling of just drinking a big glass, that creaminess that fills your mouth, not a strong chocolatey flavor but enough to make for a great smoke. Im going to pick up some Chocolate Milk to go along with the other cigar when i smoke it. I burned this one as far as i could until it started burning my fingers and then took another 5 puffs, i did NOT want to put it down, it was overall one of the better sticks ive ever smoked!

Here is what was left of it-

Comments