Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

back with a vengance

2»

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Im not even going to post the dcs... haha `noobs` falling for traps yet again!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Your not going to post the DC's of your NOOB victims. That's nice of you. Nice surprise for them. Me on the other hand, oh never mind.

RCY Cigars:
    Your not going to post the DC's of your NOOB victims. That's nice of you. Nice surprise for them. Me on the other hand, oh never mind.

What can I say i'm just a nice guy who has something against mail boxes and front porches.
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:

What can I say i'm just a nice guy who has something against mail boxes and front porches.

Not me at all, how about you NOOB, lol. 0312 0090 0002 3201 3309

Oh, before I forget. Welcome to the forum again, lol....

Hahaha For realz? Obviously I'm playing with fire here... this is gonna be fun. Early 4th of July
    Thats great you can type a bunch of numbers and make them look like a dc or something... i can do that too 03112550000304863179. ;)
    New Avatar, strong showing for a NOOB. Good luck representing it. That's a big act to keep up. I think I like your style. You might fit in around here just well.

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Steve decided he would chunk a grenade my way... and it was a damn fine one, I must say!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

I very much appreciate the awesome cigars, brother!

... but sadly, examples must still be made... you are about to become one such example #0311 0820 0000 6683 7984
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Nice 1 Steve! Some fine sticks indeed. Big T doesn't like to poked apparently. >:D
    BigT06:
    Steve decided he would chunk a grenade my way... and it was a damn fine one, I must say!

... but sadly, examples must still be made... you are about to become one such example #0311 0820 0000 6683 7984

Lol^^^, man he really wants to be his avatar. Nice hit, but I think you just put a bad bounty on your head. Sorry buddy, it will be okay. When it's all over, lol....

BigT06:

Hrrrmph- well im glad they made it ok. Hope you enjoy`em. Thats just the tip of the ice berg wait until the gang war.
    Looks like one of the other victims porches was destroyed today also.. now just two more ! Hahahaha
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Bigfnsteve I have absoluty laughed my Burt off over this post very well done!! You are definately one hard hiter
    Medic45:
    Bigfnsteve I have absoluty laughed my Burt off over this post very well done!! You are definately one hard hiter
    Im glad you find this entertaining.. this is not a joking matter.. ill take ricks advice.. whats you addy fellow noob ? ? .. lol
    RCY Cigars:
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:

Looks like my numbers are accurate, lol......

RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:

That seems to be the case- I may have to stop by the 24 hour home depot on my way home from work to get a shovel so I can get into my house. My gut tells me the porch is just rubble.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:
    RCY Cigars:
    bigfnsteve:
    RCY Cigars:

That seems to be the case- I may have to stop by the 24 hour home depot on my way home from work to get a shovel so I can get into my house. My gut tells me the porch is just rubble.
    What porch??? Ohhhh you mean that mountain of concrete and twisted rebar... yeah that thing that USED to be a porch... good luck adn don't trip over the debris getting inside ;)
    Nothing serious, maybe torched his mailbox, lol.
    I'll be home later tonight to survey the damage. I think someone is using some voodoo on the DC I posted. That or the mail man found out what it was decided to keep it for his self.
    RCY Cigars:
    Nothing serious, maybe torched his mailbox, lol.
    Mine says it landed today, too. Rick I'm pretty sure between mine and yours he will need to pick up a new mailbox and some lumber too... lol
    Ummmm yeaaah posting pics now.. yeeeaah.. ummm yeeah
    Yeah so bigt09 and rcy cigars decided to rip me a new one..no lube..no foreplay...well ok a little foreplay First up bigt09-

imageBigt09 bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

As if that wasnt nough Rcycigars decides to get some too...

imageRcy cigars bomb1, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) >

Thank you guys so much...when i recover which wont be tomorrow , or next week hell it might not be for a few months i will get mine... best believe that! Enjoyed the banter and sh!t talking. Thanks again guys.
    Hey, what are fellow bombers for. I meant BOTL, lol. Enjoy a few off your wishlist....
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    bigfnsteve:
    Yeah so bigt09 and rcy cigars decided to rip me a new one..no lube..no foreplay...well ok a little foreplay First up bigt09-

imageBigt09 bomb, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) ">

As if that wasnt nough Rcycigars decides to get some too...

imageRcy cigars bomb1, Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original) >

Thank you guys so much...when i recover which wont be tomorrow , or next week hell it might not be for a few months i will get mine... best believe that! Enjoyed the banter and sh!t talking. Thanks again guys.
    Nice work guys!!!!!
    Hey, it's just what we do. lol

ENJOY!
    The new guy got me. Nice freakin selection, love'em all except one. Lol, that's because I haven't smoked it before (MOW Little Devil). He even sent me a note. Thank you a bunch Steve, I mean BigfnSteve, lol. Guess we have to watch some of the new guys now :). Here's what he sent....

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hit there Big Fr.. Enjoy RCY!!!!!
    Glad they showed up- i was worried. Thank you for participating :p