Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

back with a vengance

bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
Made back from an insanely quick trip to sydney . After seeing all the anti smoking bs , the 26 hours of flying and 4 countries later i want to take it out on a fellow new guy. So if a couple of the vets would pm me a name with an addy first newbie with 2 recommendations is gonna get my insanity unleashed !

Comments

• BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I would LOVE to help you out... unfortunately, newbs seem to be very hesitant to give me their addys lately... not sure why. Wusses.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hrrrm- please dont make this difficult on me guys. Toombes made it hard and he got obliterated and i wasnt even delirious from all the flying.
    bigfnsteve:
    Hrrrm- please dont make this difficult on me guys. Toombes made it hard and he got obliterated and i wasnt even delirious from all the flying.
    I'm hoping that threat was directed at the newbs and not me... cause that wouldn't do well for you ;)
    Haha not cowering but it was directed at the newbs... you`ll get yours when the west lights ya up! Best believe that!
    bigfnsteve:
    Haha not cowering but it was directed at the newbs... you`ll get yours when the west lights ya up! Best believe that!
    Doubt it. I'm gonna tattoo "187" on some west coaster's head... pray it ain't you.

p.s. I'm a sh!t talker from way back. So don't take offense to it. It's just how I roll. lol
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:
    Doubt it. I'm gonna tattoo "187" on some west coaster's head... pray it ain't you.

p.s. I'm a sh!t talker from way back. So don't take offense to it. It's just how I roll. lol
    Todd's all talk. Don't worry about him.
    Awww shiet its on.. i hope ya`ll got dental records!
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

bwahahahaha. You crack me up. Do I need to make an example out of you... again? hahahahahahaha
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

bwahahahaha. You crack me up. Do I need to make an example out of you... again? hahahahahahaha
    No need for that. I was just letting the people in the west who don't know you. That they have nothing to worry about. Bark louder than bite. Lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Save it for the Westies you two
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

No need for that. I was just letting the people in the west who don't know you. That they have nothing to worry about. Bark louder than bite. Lol

Intresting, you don't have a lot of posts. And your ready to smack a noob around. Your Bigfnsteve and you have BigT06, JHewey and Direwolf chimming in on your thread. Step up to plate big fella. Looks like you don't have a choose on a Noob. Looks like some Heavyhitters want to try you out. Me personally, I would hit all three of them and then call out a noob by name. And see what he does. But that's just me, RCY EDIT: with Cigars, lol.....

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

BigT stands for one thing... Big Teddy since he is such an old softie :P He'll probably tattoo a "Carebear" instead of a "187" on ya bwahahaha

Sorry Big Teddie I couldn't help myself it was teed-up too well and you're an East-Coaster after all ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:
    I'm a sh!t talker from way back. So don't take offense to it. It's just how I roll. lol
    Did you just say you roll like sh!t?
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:
    I'm a sh!t talker from way back. So don't take offense to it. It's just how I roll. lol
    Did you just say you roll like sh!t?

You Pink Westies are something else. Don't think I don't no your logo color, lol. Both of you are lucky I missed the cut for this war. If not that, there would also be a family fued going on with all this talk of west and east.
    Yeah yeah yeah I've heard that before Rick ;)
    90+ Irishman:

LOL @ ^, anytime cowboy. You might want to save that ammo you got for what's about to happen to you and your crew....

RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:

LOL @ ^, anytime cowboy. You might want to save that ammo you got for what's about to happen to you and your crew....

As I recall the last encounter we met I handed you your azz in a basket.... You did a number on me too but I certainly did a number on you ;)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

Thats some funny shiot there todd...Bigfn steve meet bigt,,,lmao
    Edit
    Oh and I got your back Bigfn Steve,, theres only a couple that chimed in that I'd raise an eyebrow over the rest are small potatoes...LMAO
    The Kid:
    BigT06:
    bigfnsteve:

Thats some funny shiot there todd...Bigfn steve meet bigt,,,lmao
    Edit
    Oh and I got your back Bigfn Steve,, theres only a couple that chimed in that I'd raise an eyebrow over the rest are small potatoes...LMAO
    Atta boy Rudy!!! Well Dteve between Bandy, Kid, and your local IRA member your back is well covered so feel free to dish it out boss :D
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    bigfnsteve:
    Made back from an insanely quick trip to sydney . After seeing all the anti smoking bs , the 26 hours of flying and 4 countries later i want to take it out on a fellow new guy. So if a couple of the vets would pm me a name with an addy first newbie with 2 recommendations is gonna get my insanity unleashed !
    Dude...check 101 got my first humi...the kid posted his addy lol...it's on
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    it's agetting deep in here,lmfao
    Man... I missed a lot of trash talking the few hours while I was asleep. lol

this east coast/west coast war is gonna be fun...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    No I didnt!!! Cause thats just wrong! I equate that to== "hey guys,, oops I dropped the soap"
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    No I didnt!!! Cause thats just wrong! I equate that to== "hey guys,, oops I dropped the soap"
    LOLOLOLOL... It was seriously his first post...and I asked for the addy on his second....poor kid, his bomb is going out today! You on the other hand.....got me hooked on Mi Barrio and i will reap vengence soon enough.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    bigfnsteve:
    LOLOLOLOL... It was seriously his first post...and I asked for the addy on his second....poor kid, his bomb is going out today! You on the other hand.....got me hooked on Mi Barrio and i will reap vengence soon enough.
    NEVER get a brother hooked on a smoke. Now ya gonna need a new mailbox or recepticle of some sort.
    Since the thread has been derailed a tad bit so has the stipulations of the bomb.
    bigfnsteve:
    Since the thread has been derailed a tad bit so has the stipulations of the bomb.
    Total Animal House moment... Get em' Steve, FVCK em'... Mess em' up good... You know they want it!!
    90+ Irishman:
    bigfnsteve:
    Total Animal House moment... Get em' Steve, FVCK em'... Mess em' up good... You know they want it!!

So does this mean he's going to bomb two Noobs now, lol....

Sure yeah we'll go with" 2" noobs---muaha hahahahahaha -" nooobs" Thanks for the back up my west coast brothers!