Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Skweekz

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
I see you looking, I'll take out your whole wish list. Just cause I can. Don't think about messing with me.......

Comments

• skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    I have no idea what you're talking about
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    skweekz:
    I have no idea what you're talking about

Scrolled over your name and it said you were viewing me. I have a nervous reaction to stuff like that Buddy :).....

No need to be nervous my brother. I'm just a man that likes to read and learn and know things.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    skweekz:
    No need to be nervous my brother. I'm just a man that likes to read and learn and know things.
    Lol surrrrre let's go with that lol
    90+ Irishman:
    skweekz:
    Knowledge is power!
    skweekz:
    90+ Irishman:
    skweekz:
    Knowledge is power!

I'm looking over my notes now. TYG(The Young Gun), that's right. I still have your addy, just in case. Thread closed for now, lol....

Thread open back up

Now you have screwed up, rookie mistake. Tomorrow morning, I will send you the right info you need. My turn, lol....

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    RCY Cigars:
    Thread open back up

Now you have screwed up, rookie mistake. Tomorrow morning, I will send you the right info you need. My turn, lol....

Fight'n Words!
    I'm gonna use Rick as my practice range for my west coast munition. This is your warning to evacuate anyone you love and any belongings you cherish.
    skweekz:
    I'm gonna use Rick as my practice range for my west coast munition. This is your warning to evacuate anyone you love and any belongings you cherish.

According to your WARNO, it's going to be a dud. Lol, no worries though. I'm pretty sure you will get the right coordinates sooner than later. In the meantime, INCOMING!!!!!

skweekz:

As for practice, you would hit your own Brotheren on the EAST COAST? Shame on you, well I'm not in the war. So, will just say I defended myself against friendly fire. I apologize in advance, lol....

The correct coordinates have already been confirmed. This will fly by Friday as I have 2 things I need to pick up.
    skweekz:
    The correct coordinates have already been confirmed. This will fly by Friday as I have 2 things I need to pick up.

Do what you have to do? Even though, I have know clue as to why you would choose me to mess with. I have done nothing wrong to you. But, even with saying that. I hope the thunder that hits you, doesn't sway you to quit Fighting for the EAST. I'm done and it was nice talking to you Skweeker, I mean Skweekz, lol....