Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Marker Prepare To Be

MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
Bombed back to the stone age. I told you if I get bombed I am going to bomb the hell out of you. I got a nice sampler of Perdomo Gran Cru that came straight from CCOM with a gift card with no signature...nothing....nada on it letting me know who sent it.

Jamie I hold you responsible for this, you promised me that I wouldn't get bombed till I got back to TX cause you know I have no more storage room for sticks. Trades are one thing but an unprovoked bomb with no identifying marks as to the sender is another

So brother what have you got to say for yourself

Comments

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    I have a feeling we'll be seeing the Elmo crew here shortly. Nice hit...who ever did it :D
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    MTuccelli:
    Bombed back to the stone age. I told you if I get bombed I am going to bomb the hell out of you. I got a nice sampler of Perdomo Gran Cru that came straight from CCOM with a gift card with no signature...nothing....nada on it letting me know who sent it.

Jamie I hold you responsible for this, you promised me that I wouldn't get bombed till I got back to TX cause you know I have no more storage room for sticks. Trades are one thing but an unprovoked bomb with no identifying marks as to the sender is another

Mike look close I just got home to open up one box that had Morrow Castle Sampler with a note from CCOM nothing but this tiny symbol in the middle of it ":-) " Guess not hand writing it anymore!! Thanks you whoever!
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    I didn't do it man. I was protecting you. I swear it!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:

Mike look close I just got home to open up one box that had Morrow Castle Sampler with a note from CCOM nothing but this tiny symbol in the middle of it ":-) " Guess not hand writing it anymore!! Thanks you whoever!
    My note has nothing on it just a blank note in a ccom envelope. Don't get me wrong the cigars are much appreciated it's just I have no room.

Marker:
    I didn't do it man. I was protecting you. I swear it!
    I hope you ain't lying cause I will send you a bomb a day till I fill your house!

MTuccelli:
    MVW67:
    MTuccelli:

My note has nothing on it just a blank note in a ccom envelope. Don't get me wrong the cigars are much appreciated it's just I have no room.

Yeah mine has the :-) and just the web addy for ccom on the piece of paper, tucked into a little ccom envelope also
    Man I didn't even rate a :-) so I am pretty certain Marker is at the bottom of this.
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    MTuccelli:
    Man I didn't even rate a :-) so I am pretty certain Marker is at the bottom of this.
    lol i say he is. Jaime is always upto no good.
    MTuccelli:
    Marker? hmmmmm!!
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    mr :) is doing it right