Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

BigFnSteve got me

taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
running late for work earlier i stopped and grabbed the mail, when i finally got the chance to look there was a box from Wa that i was not expecting. Inside was this heavy hitting package

Thanks Steve!

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Muhahaha hope you enjoy`em bro:-! Just so you know brother another brother who shall be nameless said to bomb ya
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Another nice hit from Steve. Nicely done.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Way to go Steve you ripped Tay a new one!! Try smoking thy Uzi it'll blow your head off and make you forget about your azz whistling while you walk for the next week or so :)
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    West coast represent! Nice hit steve!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Alright Bigfn , I see your takin your aggressions out on the fella's,, what happened in Sydney its ok you can tell us??
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Steve is Kicking a$$ and taking names. Nice hit and oh yeah...he smoked me too. See General, What did you get today for picts.

Nice work Steve!!
    The Kid:
    Alright Bigfn , I see your takin your aggressions out on the fella's,, what happened in Sydney its ok you can tell us??
    We'll just say I had to spend allot of time on an airplane.. which normaly isnt an issue but this WAS ALLOT OF TIME. I had to fly from Sydney-Bangkok-Tokyo-Seattle 10hours + 6 hours+ 10 hours in a 32 hour period. Whooped my butt and drove me to this insanity
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    We'll just say I had to spend allot of time on an airplane.. which normaly isnt an issue but this WAS ALLOT OF TIME. I had to fly from Sydney-Bangkok-Tokyo-Seattle 10hours + 6 hours+ 10 hours in a 32 hour period. Whooped my butt and drove me to this insanity
    Don't think the flight had anything to do with it.
    Direwolf:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    Don't think the flight had anything to do with it.
    HAHA
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    bigfnsteve:
    Muhahaha hope you enjoy`em bro:-! Just so you know brother another brother who shall be nameless said to bomb ya

Wish i knew who was giving my info out....and good thing i got that new cooler, this bomb wouldn't have fit in the old one.
    90+ Irishman:
    Way to go Steve you ripped Tay a new one!! Try smoking thy Uzi it'll blow your head off and make you forget about your azz whistling while you walk for the next week or so :)
    Definitely looking forward to that one, just gotta find the time.
    Time is not an excuse! Hopefully it was a good mix that you hadn't tried previously.
    time is definately an excuse for me! lol, havent tried one yet, and i think i have one that i got in a trade a few weeks ago but it got buried it it was.... ill make sure to post pics when i do smoke it!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Damn what a bomb very nice I gotta get one of those uzi's enjoy brother enjoy
    Medic.. again.. whats your addy.. you will be better off if you make it easy on me
    bigfnsteve:
    Medic.. again.. whats your addy.. you will be better off if you make it easy on me

lol
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol
    but don't openly post it.... you've already done yourself enough harm...
    hahaha, good job man....
    You didn't post it, you just happened to give it to someone who put it on the bathroom wall.
    Are u serious.
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol
    Get him your addy Medic, or I will take a hit out on you with some dog rockets..... you DON'T want me to have to have the Ccom Cartel get involved ;)
    Medic45:
    Are u serious.
    it seems to be happening quite frequently right now, like me for instance... I just hope others get hit harder than I do.
    Check his hit on ne thread done surrendered
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    90+ Irishman:
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol
    Get him your addy Medic, or I will take a hit out on you with some dog rockets..... you DON'T want me to have to have the Ccom Cartel get involved ;)

FOR SALE!
    One slightly used newb addy!
    Best offer accepted.
    Unless you happen to have a kumquat and raspberry flavored Swisher, then we're good to go...
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol

FOR SALE!
    Best offer accepted.
    Unless you happen to have a kumquat and raspberry flavored Swisher, then we're good to go...
    ROFLMAO!!!!!
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol

FOR SALE!
    Best offer accepted.

Really Daniel WOW am I that cheap to ask for a kumquat raspberry SWISHER of all things damn ill go to the cigarette outlet tom and buy u that 4.99 20 Pack LOL
    Shiet toombes i figured id bought your loyalty already ! Haha
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Medic45:
    bigfnsteve:

lol

FOR SALE!
    Best offer accepted.
    How dare you try to profit off a newb's addy!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Just trying to do a little bidness...