Home Non Cigar Related

Never realized cigar.com had forums.

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
Been buying from them for quite some time and never really looked through the site. Came across the forum link.

Nice to see another fairly active cigar forum.

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Active, Awesome, Dysfucntional... Welcome to the forums bro. But be warned, this place can become addiciting, resulting in needing a bigger humi!
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, Welcome, Tony. This is the absolute best cigar forum going. Hang around a while and you'll see.

What part of the Oregon coast do you call home?
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    jlmarta:
    Yeah, Welcome, Tony. This is the absolute best cigar forum going. Hang around a while and you'll see.

North Oregon coast. Astoria/Warrenton. It is the very NW corner of Oregon, where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean.

We had a very unusual event yesterday. There was this bright thing in the sky and we all couldn't figure out what it was. Come to find out, it was the sun. Who knew?
    It sucks to have a Harley here, as you can only comfortably ride it 3 months out of the year.
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Welcome, sit back relax and enjoy the ride...
  • Rail JockeyRail Jockey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 758
    Welcome. This is an amazing group of people on here.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    You're screwed
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Would someone please give me this mans address?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Welcome! Your soul belongs to us, now!
    0patience:
    jlmarta:

North Oregon coast. Astoria/Warrenton. It is the very NW corner of Oregon, where the Columbia River meets the Pacific Ocean.

We had a very unusual event yesterday. There was this bright thing in the sky and we all couldn't figure out what it was. Come to find out, it was the sun. Who knew?
    It sucks to have a Harley here, as you can only comfortably ride it 3 months out of the year.

That's beautiful country up there. I used to live in Longview, WA, and got over to the Astoria area fairly frequently. Good restaurants, fantastic seafood, it's all good. You're a lucky person.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    We go to Longview/Kelso area a lot. It is the closest place with a lot of businesses, unless we want to go to Portland or Salem/Keiser area. Which we end up seeming to end up in Salem quite a bit, cause Salem has a pretty good Harley dealership.

I've been in this area on and off for about 35 years. I left several times and always ended up coming back eventually.
    When it is nice here, it is one of the greatest places on earth.
    When it is bad here, it is one of the most miserable places on earth. LOL!
    0patience:
    We go to Longview/Kelso area a lot. It is the closest place with a lot of businesses, unless we want to go to Portland or Salem/Keiser area. Which we end up seeming to end up in Salem quite a bit, cause Salem has a pretty good Harley dealership.

I've been in this area on and off for about 35 years. I left several times and always ended up coming back eventually.
    When it is nice here, it is one of the greatest places on earth.
    When it is bad here, it is one of the most miserable places on earth. LOL!

I've lived in Longview, Issaquah, Renton, and Newhalem, WA, and if I never learned anything I learned that if you don't learn to do things in the rain, you'll never do anything. You wouldn't believe the things my wife and I have done in the rain.
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Welcome to the forums, I think you will like it here
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Did the same thing. Welcome brother.
  • Fritz the CatFritz the Cat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 27
    I too never realized this until last year, I shop here once and a while, have been hitting the sister sites for years. I finally joined this week. Been smoking cigars for 12-15 years, usually 2-3 a week on good weeks and get to read forums a couple nights a week. Happy Trails!
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    I never realized that my girlfriend cries after I hit her... Not that I'm oblivious, but I just never stuck around in the kitchen afterwards...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Lasabar:
    I never realized that my girlfriend cries after I hit her... Not that I'm oblivious, but I just never stuck around in the kitchen afterwards...
    One of these days, someone's gotta gather up Lassie's late-night posts and put them all in one thread, can't stop LMFAO
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    xmacro:
    Lasabar:
    One of these days, someone's gotta gather up Lassie's late-night posts and put them all in one thread,......
    ... as evidence that the man has some serious mental health issues.