Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Its going, going......goneeee

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
Headed your way man. Hope ya enjoy since the season is just underway...

Comments

• zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Your item is out for delivery at 8:20 am on April 12, 2012 in ***** *****, **, *****

Just open carefully and enjoy!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Lucky me, he doesn't play for the Nationals. Safffeeeeeee, lol.......

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    RCY Cigars:

Gone from Wisconsin!!!
    RCY Cigars:

safe is not the word for this package! LOL...
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, hey Shaun, I was only saying I'm safe. I am safe right, c'mon man.

RCY Cigars:
    zeebra:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey, hey Shaun, I was only saying I'm safe. I am safe right, c'mon man.

yea you safe this inning!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Shawn made me feel like this today: Hit With a Bat

His weapon of choice was made by DPG: The Bat

Thanks so much Shawn, I appreciate the thought so much. Don't look for a review as it will be "The Showpiece" in the collection.
    Glad you got em Todd. I saw DPG+baseball+cigar.....thought that would be a perfect piece of cigar art/history you would really appreciate. Like it says, review is horrible, but I dont think that cigar was meant to be smoked. Enjoy man!
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    zeebra:
    Glad you got em Todd. I saw DPG+baseball+cigar.....thought that would be a perfect piece of cigar art/history you would really appreciate. Like it says, review is horrible, but I dont think that cigar was meant to be smoked. Enjoy man!
    bad reviews..... damn it...... guess i will have to force myself to enjoy a bad stick
    415:
    zeebra:
    bad reviews..... damn it...... guess i will have to force myself to enjoy a bad stick
    LOL. More of just a display cigar than anything Kevin. Hope all is well with ya!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    zeebra:
    415:
    zeebra:
    LOL. More of just a display cigar than anything Kevin. Hope all is well with ya!
    I just read those reviews....LMAO That is some funny stuff
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    zeebra:
    415:
    zeebra:
    I got me a bat and pipe with the intention of making a display. Haven't figured it all out yet, I know I want to set them in a clear resin, but beyond that I'm at a loss. Hopefully it works out, if it does I'll have some pics to post.
    j0z3r:
    zeebra:
    415:
    zeebra:
    I got me a bat and pipe with the intention of making a display. Haven't figured it all out yet, I know I want to set them in a clear resin, but beyond that I'm at a loss. Hopefully it works out, if it does I'll have some pics to post.
    That would be the best way Joe. Acrylic case would be the best, try ebay for how ppl that use it for sports memorabilia and stuff.