Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Crowned Heads on CigarChat TODAY at 4PM PST! Four Kicks Giveaway!

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
If you are EVER going to check out CigarChat, do it today!

Jon Huber, owner of Crowned Heads and maker of Four Kicks, joins CigarChat today at 4PM PST! Jon will take all your questions and has some of the BRAND NEW and VERY LIMITED Four Kicks #5 to give away! The #5 is a brand new size (6.5x44) that isn't even available until later this month, but you can win some tonight!

Anyone can win...just ask ENFIDL!

Click on the photo below to join the chat!

Crowned Heads on CigarChat

Comments

• taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    it had to be the one tuesday i had something planned after class...lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    taythegibs:
    it had to be the one tuesday i had something planned after class...lol
    Break the plans... unless she's REEEEEEEALLY hot
    ....its to see my mom. lol
    yeah, this is awkward...
    so, seen any good movies lately?
    HA! so anyway... Jon is going to give away some of the NEW Four Kicks #5... it's a new size that hasn't even been released!
    Ill try to subtly watch while visiting...

For those of you who haven't joined in on one of these, DO IT.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    how do you enter/where to listen?
    when it gets close to the time just click on the picture at the top and it will take you to the chat room, put in a "nickname" and join in the fun. the giveaways are done differently for different manufacturers (or so my experience has been)
    catfishbluezz:
    how do you enter/where to listen?
    Click on the photo in the first post... it will take you to my site where I host the chat... it is an interactive online chat... Jon will do a Q&A session and we will be asking questions throughout the chat and users will get points for correct answers... the most points wins! All the answers can be found on CrownedHeads.com...

Jon is an awesome and friendly guy, so this should be one of your best chats yet!
    taythegibs:
    when it gets close to the time just click on the picture at the top and it will take you to the chat room, put in a "nickname" and join in the fun. the giveaways are done differently for different manufacturers (or so my experience has been)
    Your Hired!
    Q&A with Jon Huber is LIVE right now! Click on the photo in the first post to join in! Win some BRAND NEW Four Kicks Selecction #5's!
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Rob, PM for whenever you have some time. so don't worry about it until after the chat.
    PM Replied Boyd!

And I wanted to thank all the forum members who came out to CigarChat tonight.... OchoZacho, taythegibs (even after I inadvertently talked about his mom!), Grazuh, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some... I just want you guys to know I appreciate your support!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    robbyras:
    taythegibs:
    Your Hired!
    Damn I missed it.
    robbyras:
    PM Replied Boyd!

And I wanted to thank all the forum members who came out to CigarChat tonight.... OchoZacho, taythegibs (even after I inadvertently talked about his mom!), Grazuh, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some... I just want you guys to know I appreciate your support!
    No Worries...it was funny, and the chat tonight made up for it! and since im hired, whats my job? :D
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    i just saw this thread. too late I'm guessing. any idea when the next one is?
    slickric:
    i just saw this thread. too late I'm guessing. any idea when the next one is?
    CigarChat is every Thursday at 4PM PST... we went on a special day to accommodate Jon from Crowned Heads....

We will be back next Thursday 4/19 with special guest Nadi Cigars. You can go to this page CigarChat and set an email reminder for yourself, see upcoming guests and revisit past shows.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I need to do more homework before I sign into these chats.
    y2pascoe:
    I need to do more homework before I sign into these chats.
    x2, at least i ended up in like fifth or sixth place.