1,500 Posts!

dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Ruh roo shaggy
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    deejmemixx:
    Ruh roo shaggy
    Yeah, but it's showing that Dwayne's only at 1498 right now.....so hopefully that will give the targets a little more time to prepare their fallout shelters. LOL
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Those are some big cigars, not to show disrespect to that powerful torch lighter.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
  • dbeckomdbeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,807
    Ok, this post makes 1,500...it's on! There will be a few (3-5...maybe more) targets, with one big hit later in the week.

. When I first got started on this forum, I never imagined that it would go this far. In the past 15 months, I've met several great BOTL's and made many new friends from all over the continent. Thank you all...without all the great BOTL's and SOTL's, my first 1,500 posts would've never been possible!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    dbeckom:
    Ok, this post makes 1,500...it's on! There will be a few (3-5...maybe more) targets, with one big hit later in the week.

. When I first got started on this forum, I never imagined that it would go this far. In the past 15 months, I've met several great BOTL's and made many new friends from all over the continent. Thank you all...without all the great BOTL's and SOTL's, my first 1,500 posts would've never been possible!
    Congrats brother
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    dbeckom:

Awesome buddy I know only 2 weeks in and I'm loving it......
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    dbeckom:
    Ok, this post makes 1,500.....

Congratulations, Dwayne. Keep up the good work....
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    congrats dwayne
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Congrats, brother! The past four months have been an awesome experience for me! Give 'em He**, my man!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    Congrats on the milestone. It's been a pleasure having you around.
    Thanks everyone!

BTW jimmy, how long has it been since I sent something your way? :)
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Congrats, Dwayne!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    BigT06:
    Congrats, Dwayne!
    + 1 Now here's to the next 1499!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Congrats on the 1500 milestone and to many more!!!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    Congrats bro! It's been a real pleasure getting to know you over the past several months, ohh and as Tombes said....Give em H***!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Congrats on the landmark Dwayne, thank you for all you do and have done for this place! Go get em' tiger!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Congrats on 1500 brother, and here's to the next 1500! :-)

On guys, I know I promised this a month ago and all but disappeared...it's been crazy and hectic at the Beckom residence since the morning following my opening of this thread. My wife and I have had our eye on a house in a very nice neighborhood for several months, but we had a few things that we had to take care of before we even thought about a purchase. Well, we got everything settled and made an offer 2 months ago, and our offer was finally accepted last month...that's when the fun began! This house being a bank repo, every aspect of the purchase is a pain in the butt. To top it all off, it's an "as is" sale, so the buyer (us) is responsible for everything! I've been making repairs on little things for the past month...numerous items the inspector found in getting everything ready for the mortgage company's appraisal, then everything the appraiser said had to be done for the loan. Everything is done and we are scheduled to close this coming week! Now, we have to get packed and ready to move!

The new house is awesome! It has plenty of room, a huge yard, and a 25'x30' freestanding garage for all my toys!

I apologize for not updating this thread and getting the bombs in the air sooner. I will get some packages off to my victims soon!

• aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    dbeckom:
    On guys, I know I promised this a month ago and all but disappeared...it's been crazy and hectic at the Beckom residence since the morning following my opening of this thread. My wife and I have had our eye on a house in a very nice neighborhood for several months, but we had a few things that we had to take care of before we even thought about a purchase. Well, we got everything settled and made an offer 2 months ago, and our offer was finally accepted last month...that's when the fun began! This house being a bank repo, every aspect of the purchase is a pain in the butt. To top it all off, it's an "as is" sale, so the buyer (us) is responsible for everything! I've been making repairs on little things for the past month...numerous items the inspector found in getting everything ready for the mortgage company's appraisal, then everything the appraiser said had to be done for the loan. Everything is done and we are scheduled to close this coming week! Now, we have to get packed and ready to move!

The new house is awesome! It has plenty of room, a huge yard, and a 25'x30' freestanding garage for all my toys!

I apologize for not updating this thread and getting the bombs in the air sooner. I will get some packages off to my victims soon!

That garage sounds killer mines a 15 by 20 congrats on the house