Home Non Cigar Related

War on Women continues

beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
but this time its' the Obama led Democratic liberals doing the demeaning.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/04/debuts-on-twitter-to-counter-dnc-advisors-insult/

Comments

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Feminists have always had a problem with stay-at-home moms; for whatever reason (maybe issues with their own moms?), they've always looked down on them as inferior. It was only a matter of time until one of them had a Freudian slip
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    buncha horsesh*t. Big news is hardly worth its weight in sand anymore anyway. they create these situations on purpose. Sometimes I feel like half the news channels are taking ratings tips from jersey shore.... anything for ratings.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    With the money their family has----why the he!! would she go out to work and not raise her kids?? This said, she probably paid someone to do it for her while she watched from the poolside, but still. Lol.......just proves yet again the left and the right are exactly the same.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    I agree with Vulchor this time. I am still trying to figure out how we went from citizen-statesman to millionaires club with all of our elected reps? BTW, it was still real stupid for Hilary whatever her name is to shoot her mouth off and then have to back down while all of her Dem buddies condemned her comments. I got a laugh out of it. For this election cycle I fear we are doomed regardless of who wins. On one side we have a known 1% loser "occupying" the Whitehouse and another waiting for a chance at it.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    fla-gypsy:
    am still trying to figure out how we went from citizen-statesman to millionaires club with all of our elected reps?
    Very simple. Media. Suddenly it cost more and more money to run a campaign, because it wasn't just traveling around the country anymore.

Now we're stuck with a conundrum: trust the rich guy who can put up a bunch of his own funds to campaign but can't possibly represent his people or a poor guy funded entirely by rich corporations who will have far too much influence over him for him to properly represent his people? Neither, of course, but you can no longer run a successful campaign without copious funding...
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Quite right Ken.......sad, but quite right.
  • Shaun.Harrison87Shaun.Harrison87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,971
    Ken Light:
    fla-gypsy:
    am still trying to figure out how we went from citizen-statesman to millionaires club with all of our elected reps?
    Very simple. Media. Suddenly it cost more and more money to run a campaign, because it wasn't just traveling around the country anymore.

Now we're stuck with a conundrum: trust the rich guy who can put up a bunch of his own funds to campaign but can't possibly represent his people or a poor guy funded entirely by rich corporations who will have far too much influence over him for him to properly represent his people? Neither, of course, but you can no longer run a successful campaign without copious funding...
    Agreed...it all comes down to which evil do you want. Do you support the star of the show or the puppet master