Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Pull a Rabbit out of.....

MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
Sorry No Rabbits, just these, I was bored and You are (whoever you are) are $crewed!!!!!!!

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Holy balls, dude...your local USPS must have at least one guy who's salary you pay personally, lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Ken Light:
    Holy balls, dude...your local USPS must have at least one guy who's salary you pay personally, lol
    PM's after drop off!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Ken Light:

That's it, just ten boxes. You can do better, go for twenty, lol. Hold up, ten boxes and the possibilitiesssss. Hey, I was just joking about the twenty boxes. Hope I didn't type to fast and get myself in any trouble :).....

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Holy smokes batman!!

It's like you heard the USPS isn't doing too well financially and are single handedly trying to save them. I applaud your effort, Mike.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Holy ****, that will probably cost more to mail than i make in a week! cant wait to see the carnage!
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:

That's it, just ten boxes. You can do better, go for twenty, lol. Hold up, ten boxes and the possibilitiesssss. Hey, I was just joking about the twenty boxes. Hope I didn't type to fast and get myself in any trouble :).....

Oh yes Rick the Possibilitiesssss!!! Hows the weather in Maryland!!
    MVW67:
    Sorry No Rabbits, just these, I was bored and You are (whoever you are) are $crewed!!!!!!!

These have been dropped off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    D@MN i cant wait to see the aftermath
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    pbchevo:
    D@MN i cant wait to see the aftermath
    The beforemath is 11.
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:

The weather is great thanks for asking Buddy. You guys are awesome, wait a minute. ???Pondering thoughts???

This may not be good, he's shipping out boxes. I thinking the possibilitiesssss. He knows where I live. OH BOY!!!!

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:

The weather is great thanks for asking Buddy. You guys are awesome, wait a minute. ???Pondering thoughts???

This may not be good, he's shipping out boxes. I thinking the possibilitiesssss. He knows where I live. OH BOY!!!!

MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:

Interesting, that looks like my OLD zipcode. I don't know anyone in the forum who lives there though. Guess that's somone new or are you just throwing numbers out there, lol. I might throw a number out there too and see what happens when I do, lol......

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    Ken Light:

Interesting, that looks like my OLD zipcode. I don't know anyone in the forum who lives there though. Guess that's somone new or are you just throwing numbers out there, lol. I might throw a number out there too and see what happens when I do, lol......

oh so "sweet"
    Do you need his new addy?
    Marker:
    pm to you
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Think I got a good idea who one target is lol
    Helps to have friends at! Usps got it redirected!!
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    pm to you

I guess I was sold out. And it didn't take more than five minutes, wow. That's okay, I just hope you know what your getting yourself into SPACEMAN. I meant to say MVW67, lol. I knew this day would come. I just did not think it would be because someone gave me up....

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    pm to you

I guess I was sold out. And it didn't take more than five minutes, wow. That's okay, I just hope you know what your getting yourself into SPACEMAN. I meant to say MVW67, lol. I knew this day would come. I just did not think it would be because someone gave me up....

Sorry Rick but it was already in the mail to the wrong addy. I didn't want them to hang up in the mail like the Cartel pass did. That was a holy mess. I would not give you up to some random Tom, *** or Greg.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    pm to you

Been alot of that going around lately,,,,,is that right MVW????
  • MephistoMephisto Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 508
    Well played...can't wait to see these hit!
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    Marker:
    pm to you

Been alot of that going around lately,,,,,is that right MVW????
    You ain't lying Kid, I know who!!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    whoa..pain is coming.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Oh the humanity...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    holly balls to the wall batman
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I like your style. Bomb em all.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Hrrrm.. this is pretty savage.
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Holy... How the... What the... Day-um!
    MVW67:

0311 0240 0002 0364 1665
    0311 0240 0002 0364 1672
    0311 0240 0002 0364 1689
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0961
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0978
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0985
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0992
    0311 3260 0001 7073 1005
    0311 3260 0001 7073 1012
    LC823159097US
    Oh Yeah!!!!!!
    MVW67:
    MVW67:

0311 0240 0002 0364 1665
    0311 0240 0002 0364 1672
    0311 0240 0002 0364 1689
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0961
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0978
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0985
    0311 3260 0001 7073 0992
    0311 3260 0001 7073 1005
    0311 3260 0001 7073 1012
    LC823159097US
    Oh Yeah!!!!!!

I don't believe you, nana, nana, boo, boo :)......