Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

SleevePlz

j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
Well I got blowed the f*ck up by Tony today. A guy has to be careful around here with what he says, all these bombs are on hair triggers nowadays.

Many thanks Tony, I'll be sure to enjoy them all.

And don't grow too attached to your mailbox.

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Oh wow....amazing selection....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Glad they made it there. Had to pass the La Trompeta along before I got too attached to it. We will be expecting a nice little review of it in the future. Now I need to find another random reason to bomb someone else...
    Let me know if you find any more bro.... I would love to try one and thy are fairly rare to my knowledge.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Nice selection. And there is your random reason lol ^^^ (Mr. catfish) Btw. I see that you're from MI. Go lions! Been a fan since #20.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    catfishbluezz:
    Let me know if you find any more bro.... I would love to try one and thy are fairly rare to my knowledge.
    They just came out not too long ago, so they're not really rare yet. Come this time next year, they'll be a lot harder to find.
    danielzreyes:
    Nice selection. And there is your random reason lol ^^^ (Mr. catfish) Btw. I see that you're from MI. Go lions! Been a fan since #20.
    Yeah, I picked the Avo up in Myrtle Beach last week the day they came in. I stopped by my local B&M the other day and they still have the anniversary stick from two years ago, I think. He mentioned that he has the La Trompeta coming in soon and looked at me in awe when I told him I already found it elsewhere. Lol. If they are in the next time I stop by, I'm sure I'll pick up a couple more. Now I just need to milk my source for a few more addresses... Go Lions!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Yeah, I picked the Avo up in Myrtle Beach last week the day they came in. I stopped by my local B&M the other day and they still have the anniversary stick from two years ago, I think. He mentioned that he has the La Trompeta coming in soon and looked at me in awe when I told him I already found it elsewhere. Lol. If they are in the next time I stop by, I'm sure I'll pick up a couple more. Now I just need to milk my source for a few more addresses... Go Lions!
    Nice hit Tony, very nice!!
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,384
    Mmmmmm.... Airbender......
    danielzreyes:
    Watch it pal...I'll be searching for your addy soon...
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    They just came out not too long ago, so they're not really rare yet. Come this time next year, they'll be a lot harder to find.
    Odd...big Avo fan and the b&m's near me always have the LE stuff... Asked about this and got the blank face a couple times
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    Sorry brother, but you left yourself open there lol......Truce.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    What, someone needs daniel reyes' addy? No need to search far................

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Wow, Joe you are right. Nice selection there.

bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:

Aww Todd. I thought we were friends?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:

Aww Todd. I thought we were friends?
    We are. I misplaced your addy so I couldn't give it to him

However, Joe had it so I forwarded it on.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Sweet freakin hit.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Every single one of those looks friggin delicious.
    Very nice hit
    Thank you everyone for the comments on the selection. Everyone has been great on here and just wanted to start giving back a little.