Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigfnsteve

Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
I have learnt my lesson never LOL @ Bigfnsteve even if he says something funny you never know what might be in your box!!!! Lol. THANKS very much appreciated

Comments

• deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Medic45:
    I have learnt my lesson never LOL @ Bigfnsteve even if he says something funny you never know what might be in your box!!!!
    What did he put in your box......you have a box......I am so confused and slightly repulsed.

lets continue this...... in all seriousness.. That is a nice package you got there!!!!!!!!

• bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    I have learnt my lesson never LOL @ Bigfnsteve even if he says something funny you never know what might be in your box!!!!
    What did he put in your box......you have a box......I am so confused and slightly repulsed.

lets continue this...... in all seriousness.. That is a nice package you got there!!!!!!!!

Shane, what the hell is wrong with you, first you call his "box" into question and then you compliment him on his "package", this is a family show. Posts like this are to be made after 10:00 pm.
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:

Shane, what the hell is wrong with you, first you call his "box" into question and then you compliment him on his "package", this is a family show. Posts like this are to be made after 10:00 pm.
    well I just wanted to continue the awkward talk... we should focus on how Big is putting stuff in peoples box's... thats just not right.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    box....

But that is a NICE hit! some great sticks there.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Wow not going to address "boxes" or "packages". Enjoy the smokes!
  • Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    Lol you all have made me laugh lol never thought about BIG putting something in my BOX lmao
    Medic45:
    Lol you all have made me laugh lol never thought about BIG putting something in my BOX lmao
    ..wait...did you just say you have a box?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    Shane, what the hell, are you calling his box into ques..................Nevermind
    bandyt09:
    deejmemixx:
    Medic45:
    Shane, what the hell, are you calling his box into ques..................Nevermind
    no no, hehe I am done. I hope you enjoy those MUWAT they are friggin fantastic
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Awesome set of sticks there congrats!! Way to stuff your package in his box there Steve! ;) Seriously awesome smokes though!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice work indeed Big Fr!!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Ummm, Brian... Does Shirley know that Steve rammed a package in your box? Maybe I should make a phone call... Seriously, Steve don't not mess around. Told ya it was gonna sting. Which is coincedental with the whole package/box ramming thing. Dammit, Shane! See what you started?!