Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

JJ, Ndhaon91, and Jgbiv....trades and bombs

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
First up...JJ. We exchanged a PM regarding a specific RP maddy and worked out a trade for 5-6 stick and he pretty much knocked out most of teh SL line and a few others that were very high on my list...and he can't count either.

Second up is Noah. I saw he had some Miami's and asked if he'd part with a couple. Noah can't count either damnit.... P.S. The SCC is on my list too as it is an AJ blend, good choice.

Last up....Jgbiv....BOMB....you rat ***. I was not expecting this one at all and I wil not get into the details as to why....yet ;) Other than the MFBJ, which I love, he hit smokes I wanted on all levels and was apparently reading my mind on the Siglo maddy and Anejo. I have no clue wht that little sucker is......but I want to eat it!!! And with this....the entire San Latano line, other than the oval, is off my to try list lol

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    catfishbluezz:
    First up...JJ. We exchanged a PM regarding a specific RP maddy and worked out a trade for 5-6 stick and he pretty much knocked out most of teh SL line and a few others that were very high on my list...and he can't count either.

Second up is Noah. I saw he had some Miami's and asked if he'd part with a couple. Noah can't count either damnit.... P.S. The SCC is on my list too as it is an AJ blend, good choice.

Last up....Jgbiv....BOMB....you rat ***. I was not expecting this one at all and I wil not get into the details as to why....yet ;) Other than the MFBJ, which I love, he hit smokes I wanted on all levels and was apparently reading my mind on the Siglo maddy and Anejo. I have no clue wht that little sucker is......but I want to eat it!!! And with this....the entire San Latano line, other than the oval, is off my to try list lol

look like you had a great day, enjoy
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Nice hits there fellas
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Thy definitely makes for a good day - nice hits JJ & Noah.

And Dustin, I picked up that cigar at the B&M the other day but for the life of me can't remember what it is - it was with their "new releases" section and near the Pete Johnson stuff. I'm 90% sure it's some type of viaje but I got quite a few cigars and dont remember for sure.
    I'll double check with the B&M and let you know exactly what it is.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    jgibv:
    Thy definitely makes for a good day - nice hits JJ & Noah.

And Dustin, I picked up that cigar at the B&M the other day but for the life of me can't remember what it is - it was with their "new releases" section and near the Pete Johnson stuff. I'm 90% sure it's some type of viaje but I got quite a few cigars and dont remember for sure.
    I'll double check with the B&M and let you know exactly what it is.
    maybe the Viaje Super Shot 10 Gauge (Viaje Shotgun Shells)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    jj20030:
    ]maybe the Viaje Super Shot 10 Gauge (Viaje Shotgun Shells)
    JJ, that's definitely what it is. I don't know how that name escaped me since it's so unique, but it did. Thanks for posting that - because it was going to drive me crazy trying to remember what it was.

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hits indeed, congrats!!!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    John biotch-slapped me too with a three-fer of amazing sticks!! Congrats on the hit Dustin and great bombs brothers!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Boo-yah!!! Enjoy, brother! Nice work fellers!