Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thank you jj20030!!

rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
Sent JJ a RP Cameroon to try last week and before I can turn around he blasts me with an incredible selection of sticks including a MF #4 from my wish list. For good measure he included an H Upmann Cameroon(which I have not tried), RP Decade(oh hell yeah), Nub Dub and San Miguel. Thank you brother!!
Photobucket

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    rburke1129:
    Sent JJ a RP Cameroon to try last week and before I can turn around he blasts me with an incredible selection of sticks including a MF #4 from my wish list. For good measure he included an H Upmann Cameroon(which I have not tried), RP Decade(oh hell yeah), Nub Dub and San Miguel. Thank you brother!!
    Photobucket
    NICE HIT JIMMY!!!! ISOM/Once-In-a-Lifetime Cigars aside, the MF No. 4 is the single best cigar I've smoked, every time it blows me away with how perfect the draw is, how fluid the notes change, and how complex and creamy the blend is. THIS is the epitome of a perfect masterpiece cigar there is, Jamie Garcia really nailed it to say the least!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Nice, nice ,nice looks like someone got a good deal in the mailbox. Good hit as always Jimmy....

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Jimmy's one of the classiest brothers here,, Enjoy!!!!!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    enjoy , i think ive bought 5 of those my father #4's and gave most away,maybe all and yet to smoke one,lol, kid, go check your own mail box now,lol
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Very nice hit Jimmy!! All very delicious smokes !!