Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jgibv's Five Fingers to the Face

90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
So turns Out that I got blindsided from John on Saturday and I had no friggin' clue it was coming at me! Three amazing sticks that I can now lay down and smoke as they age to see how they mature. Can't thank you enough John this was amazing and incredibly thoughtful man! Five fingers to the face = SMACK!!

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Nice. I think that will be added on my must try Lancero list.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Yeah for sure Daniel, it is the Brown Label Unico line called the Especialles
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    DAMN!!! John has been on fire, destroying lately.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    danielzreyes:
    Shoot me a PM if you're having a hard time finding it, I'll grab you one if they still have them...it'll be a bit before I'm back at the B&M though as my cigar budget is already shot for the next month or so.

And glad they made it to you safe & sound, Brett.
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:
    Shoot me a PM if you're having a hard time finding it, I'll grab you one if they still have them...it'll be a bit before I'm back at the B&M though as my cigar budget is already shot for the next month or so.

Thanks again, it was a helluva bomb and I did not see it coming at all lol! Paybacks always seem to come around though.... ;)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:

Thanks again, it was a helluva bomb and I did not see it coming at all lol! Paybacks always seem to come around though.... ;)
    No need for "payback" just glad to help out - you deserve it dude.
    But since Mike snuck a bomb into my neighborhood for no reason the other day, and Chris (BuckingW) and Todd (bandyT) have got some bombs through as well....figured its time to fortify my defenses in case you or anyone else tries to do anything crazy. I'm digging a moat around the house and installing some anti air guns as we speak, LOL.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    danielzreyes:

No need for "payback" just glad to help out - you deserve it dude.
    But since Mike snuck a bomb into my neighborhood for no reason the other day, and Chris (BuckingW) and Todd (bandyT) have got some bombs through as well....figured its time to fortify my defenses in case you or anyone else tries to do anything crazy. I'm digging a moat around the house and installing some anti air guns as we speak, LOL.
    There was no reason, just because!! LMAO, nice hit John!!!
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    About time you got manhandled! Love me some Especiales in the morning with a cup of coffee, watching the sun come up. Must needs to find me some more.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Thats one heck of a slap to the face, love it!!!
    Thanks again brother, I'm really psyched to have a Especiales or Cojonu tomorrow on my day off! First day off in 12 days with 55+ hr/weeks..... I'm doing up a big cigar day and lighting one of my newly aquired Johnny-O!'s and Cojonu!