https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvSZ_HQmZgQ
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    This should land today and totally rock someone's world
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

Man, I'm not worried. I'm at work and I don't even see a dust devil in the direction of my home. Skweekz, it must be a dud, lol. It better be for your sake big guy....

RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

Man, I'm not worried. I'm at work and I don't even see a dust devil in the direction of my home. Skweekz, it must be a dud, lol. It better be for your sake big guy....

Ah yes. That's what the good ole Air Force taught me. We're in, drop the payload, and back out before you ever knew we were coming.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

Ah yes. That's what the good ole Air Force taught me. We're in, drop the payload, and back out before you ever knew we were coming.
    go Skweekz. Haha
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

CheerLeader, your day will come lol.......

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

u rah rah, u rah rah:-)
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

Figures SPACEJOCKEY, lol. Enjoy your laugh for now, for I will have the last laugh....

For you and Skweeker here, lol. I meant Mr.Skweeks :)......

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

Figures SPACEJOCKEY, lol. Enjoy your laugh for now, for I will have the last laugh....

Aren't you supposed to be working!! LOL
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

I'm BUSTED!, Yes Sir :(....

RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    RCY Cigars:
    MVW67:
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    jj20030:
    RCY, TAKE COVER,LOL

go Skweekz. Haha

I'm BUSTED!, Yes Sir :(....

Me too, but all work and no play makes for a dull day:-)
    ^$*@#&^!$#@^*!&@($)*^$(@^%#(*@%#*@^%#)(*&T^)@(

In short, WTH Mr.Skweekz, :)......

First, I get to my post office just to see it leveled with four boxes and this one huge box sitting on top. I already knew I was fudged, lol. Everyone was looking at me when I pulled up, pointing their fingers. I really didn't and don't know what to say then or now. I'm still in shock for what was a post office and is now rubble, lol.

BOTL's, I have seen a lot in the forum. I've done some crazy stuff in the forum. But let me tell you. Watch what you say and post for here on out. It can come back to explode in your face, like this. This was not just a wish and favorite list bombing. But a Bio as well. Even with all this whopping he put upon me. He was nice enough to send my wife a nice gift. She even said I have really nice friends in the forum. Thanks Michael from my wife and I. This will not be forgotten. The West Pinkies are in trouble if this guy is starting civil wars, lol. Check it out

Big Box on the Right
    PhotobucketBR>
    His note to my wife and I.
    Photobucket

My wife's gift
    Photobucket

And now what I call the humbling, lol.

Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. ~ Proverbs 3:27

Couldn't happen to a better BOTL. That hit was real class....way out of my pay grade, but First Class for sure.

"Better BOTL", now there's some alliteration for ya.
    JDH:
    Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due, when it is in your power to act. ~ Proverbs 3:27

Couldn't happen to a better BOTL. That hit was real class....way out of my pay grade, but First Class for sure.

"Better BOTL", now there's some alliteration for ya.

Thanks JDH, I didn't see all this coming. I'm still waiting on the, why ME? Lol.....

RCY Cigars:
    I'm still waiting on the, why ME? Lol.....

Truth be told, this all started as a big misunderstanding! The other day when Rick had posted about me looking at his profile is when it sorta kicked off. I was going through everyone that was online at the time, just looking at faves/wish lists to see if anyone had updated theirs with something I might be able to take care of. By some strange stroke of luck, Rick happened to catch me looking at his just then. I truthfully had no actual intent on bombing him unprovoked. Then he had posted about hitting me. I watched my mailbox from afar for a couple of days. When nothing came, I figured I might as well go on the offensive and strike while I was still alive to fight!
    skweekz:
    RCY Cigars:
    I'm still waiting on the, why ME? Lol.....

Truth be told, this all started as a big misunderstanding! The other day when Rick had posted about me looking at his profile is when it sorta kicked off. I was going through everyone that was online at the time, just looking at faves/wish lists to see if anyone had updated theirs with something I might be able to take care of. By some strange stroke of luck, Rick happened to catch me looking at his just then. I truthfully had no actual intent on bombing him unprovoked. Then he had posted about hitting me. I watched my mailbox from afar for a couple of days. When nothing came, I figured I might as well go on the offensive and strike while I was still alive to fight!

Well, as the old saying goes. Extend leg and foot, open mouth and insert foot, lol. Guess I jumped the gun big time. As for the book, I read a lot. And I have not read that one, so thank you for sure. Honestly, when I have my morning coffee. That's when I do most of my reading with a cigar. I know it sounds a little weird. But, it's relaxing to me. On another note, the lures you sent will get used. I can not complain about this well thought master plan. Thanks again Michael...